FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 138

solar:

... It could be anything.
Rabbits only think they're getting laid. They're actually being bred. ©

moskitman:
Rabbits only think they are getting laid. In fact, they're being bred. ©

))))) philosophy... not a bad thing, but not compatible with forex.

solar:

2,820 may ... well that's so .... +- 20 is not essential, you have to be very careful during the day to make a decision on the Euro. It could be anything.
And I thought there could only be two decisions - either buy or sell ))))

solar:

О. It's been a long time since anyone was blown up, or shot with special appreciation. No need to quietly cut pensions for the poor.... By the way, they say schizophrenia sufferers often flare up in the fall.

It's not easy for the country... and he... cuts managerial salaries... he put more women (50%) than professionals... puts them in cheap cars... drives money out of the country in the form of taxes from the rich... Who elected them...))

artikul:
And I thought there could only be two solutions - either buy or sell )))

Of course. But if the market is your main source of income, then why take the risk? If the position will be in the black or something else. And when the decision is announced there will be a mess... I think the thing is clear)))) But yes - a normal trader uses the words - yes, no ))))

artikul:
And I thought there could only be two solutions - either buy or sell ))))

there are many of them...the main thing is the bottom line in + )))

solar:

Sure. But if this is your main form of earning the market, then why take the risk? If the position is on the plus side, we'll fuck it up or something. And when the decision is announced there will be a mess... I think the thing is clear)))) But yes - a normal trader uses words - yes, no ))))
The news is not a signal for reversal and if the pose is open far, what harm can a flip-flop do? )))

Vizard:

the country is in trouble... and he... he cut the salaries of managers... he put chicks on (50%) instead of professionals... he put them on cheap cars... he fleeces the rich with tax money... so who elected them)))

Well, people are pretty much the same, they always want something new..... and then they remember how nice it was...

artikul:
News is not a turn signal and if the pose is open far, what harm can it do? )))

If it's open far, then i don't care )))) Well, i alternate my working style, so i understand you. If intraday - then there are risks for tomorrow.

People seem to be attracted to cross pairs, which is why there is no obvious allied movement on the major pairs, they follow the stops anywhere and everywhere and therefore GBP-AUD is bought on a pullback with a close stop for the sake of experiment.

Reason: