Don't go to the market, girls ;) - page 12

TheXpert:
What difference does that make?

changes the limit as an indication, to the marketability of the order

The topic is about how to figure out who is worth where and in what volume by listing trades, and how you can make money on that, right?

"If I were a market maker, how would I cheat the crowd?"

If you only look at intraday, the picture will be skewed. Plus arbitrage between instruments.

ZZZEROXXX:
So you exclude the point that your so-called limit order, at least originally intended to be so, can immediately become a market order when it is placed?
Why would it change type all of a sudden? It may either be executed immediately (if there is a matching counter bid) or it may be placed in the market. In this case, its execution price is guaranteed to be no worse than the bid price. And the market bid can slip to the worse side when it is executed.

sanyooooook:

Yeah, is there an alternative, tell me, is that the right thing to do?
Nah, I just got a bit stupid there :)

Meat:
Why would a bid suddenly change type? It can either be executed immediately (if there is a matching counter bid), or it can fit in the cup. In this case, the price of its execution is guaranteed to be no worse than the bid. And the market bid can slip to the worse side during the order execution.
I don't mean the type you specify in the transaction line, for example, or in the order window, but the actual execution. I see what you mean.

For Friday, the crowd is in the longs and the losses, but not as evenly as on Thursday, there was still some movement.

Net volume

Net balance:

Net equity:

Reason: