FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 678

Vizard:

dealing informers rule )))...

i can't live without them at all !!!! )))
Ishim:
In short the eu is screwed, closed the buy - wait for targets no

You make me laugh. I don't have any serious sales, just small ones ))))
strangerr:

You make me laugh. I don't have any big sales, just small ones ))))

I will move the buy stop after the euro - about every 50 pips.

I don't care, let's go with the index.

Ishim:

Buy stops will follow the euro - about every 50 pips.

The index is not important, we will go by the index.


And yes, the index is going straight up)))

strangerr:


And the index is yes, straight up)))

D1 channel is holding! - To the buy line of the eur 1.2240. !!!
Ishim:
D1 channel has held! - Up to the eur buyers line of 1.2240. !!!

So sell and go ahead)))
strangerr:

So sell and go ahead)))
has been sold for a long time! (and you have nothing to sell!? )
Ishim:
has long been sold! (and you have nothing to sell!?)

Nah, I can only buy from you, but lower)))
Ishim:
It's been sold for a long time!

As long as you don't have to sell the flat )))
it's better to buy from kickbacks now.