FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 640

chikist:
I think it will fall... Who needs Gold if they have nothing to eat....)))))

By the way, don't judge by yourself )))) Some may very well have enough to eat. and Gold is just a bit of extra for one's good fortune ))))

Meanwhile, the pair seem to be growing!

And another one is my wife, I just registered and put 500 euros in my account. Sitting reading the forums, wondering what to bet on....

My wife passes by, she was on her way to the balcony to hang laundry after washing.... She says: What are you reading so carefully and intensely...? I told her: I'm reading the best place to put....

She told me: bet on gold, it always goes up..., I looked at the chart, it was the beginning of May, I really looked, it was going up...., so I bet everything.... And then it turns out the top was peaking and I flew away with a whistle... turkey bollocks....

chikist:

And another one is my wife, I just signed up and deposited 500 euros in my account. Sitting reading the forums, wondering what to bet on....

My wife passes by, she was on her way to the balcony to hang laundry after washing.... She says: What are you reading so carefully and intensely...? I told her: I'm reading the best place to put....

She told me: bet on gold, it always goes up..., I looked at the chart, it was the beginning of May, I really looked, it was going up...., so I bet everything.... And then it turns out the top was peaking and I flew away with a whistle... turkey bollocks....

Use your head. It will do you more good.

Dimka-novitsek:
Meanwhile, the pair seem to be growing!

The heat, behind the thermometer just shifted a little bit

Is a correction to 2350... At this rate, we won't fall below 2370.

So now I sit and think, I don't count on anyone, so far it works out....
solar:

Use your head. It'll do you more good.

It looks more like a recoil gun ))))

artikul:
It looks more like a recoil gun ))))

))) and where does it go? )))
Reason: