FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 639

emotraid:

What the hell + ... the spread is 100 ppts, I need exact numbers, 1580 will fall or 1690 will come out ))))
I think it will... Who the fuck needs Gold... if you have nothing to eat....)))))

chikist:
I think it will fall... Who the fuck needs Gold... if there's nothing to eat....)))))

have you looked at n4 and daley? september is almost at 1640... i have food, i don't give any leftovers, i feed a flock of cats ))))

It will be seen, but I'm sure it will drop first... And then it's down to .......

You can't really guess... First something grows... and something else has to fall, and that something gives support to something that has to fall, then you sit the balls out...

Confidence is good, but I don't believe it until I see or feel it myself )))

chikist:
It's hard to guess here... First something goes up... and something else has to go down and it gives support to something that has to go down, then you sit the balls out...

more.... give me more. i can't stop reading!

chikist:
You can't really guess... First something goes up... and something else has to go down, and that something gives support to something that has to go down, then you sit the balls out...

I wrote down the whole rant, I'll study it... there are also indices, news, forums... have you tried it?

))

I've already heard about 800 bucks worth of these.
emotraid:

I wrote down the whole rant, I'm going to learn... and there are also all sorts of indulgers, writing news, discussing forums... have you tried them?

chikist:
So I've already heard about those -800 c.u.

pfffffffff ))))))))))) why buy what's free and what's free you can get from the one who bought it if he has nowhere else to spend the money? )))))))
Reason: