FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 507

chikist:
So I'm a sucker you don't see very often.
Self-criticism is also good... allows you to look at yourself from the outside...
plaza:
In general, I don't trade all these recommendations, I wait when the alpha and the betta are formed, then I put a pendentive after the trident wave on the markup, I take the H4 timeframe as a minimum and when the origins match on D1, H4, H1 and with a weekly pattern, I also change the direction of the structure.

I see, thank you.

I would like to ask everyone here for your opinion - where will the chieftain go when looking at this picture?

strangerr:

I would like to ask everyone here for your opinion - where will the chieftain go when looking at this picture?

On the blue channel up to the gold trend line.
strangerr:

I would like to ask everyone here for your opinion - where will the chieftain go when looking at this picture?


die ))))
Serg51:
On the blue channel up to the golden trend line.

Good, thank you.
Everyone is silent.
How do you cross a bull and a rhinoceros?
[삭제]
strangerr:

I would like to ask everyone here for your opinion - where will the chieftain go when looking at this picture?


This is a mirror chart of the Eurobucks)))) It will be the other way round from E/B
Kitsan:

It's a mirror chart of the Eurobucks))))
Exactly.)))