FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 424

bokh_iv:
Every person is a potential loser. I'll prove it to the doubters in real life... Ready?
Nuh-uh...)))

Serg51:
Nuh-uh...))
You're telling the truth...

Even the hamster leader was more polite)))) Except that he was put in the bathhouse for ever)))

Gizmo:
You're telling the truth...

I've seen enough of these 'people' in less than five years of fighting.... Heroes... man...

But when the head was strapped to a BMD cannon or dropped from a helicopter, the behavior changed in a different direction...

and more news today...))

Msc wp

13:00 EU
16:30 US

Serg51:

I've seen enough of these 'people' in less than five years of fighting.... Heroes... shit...

But when the head was strapped to a BMD cannon or dropped from a helicopter - the behaviour changed in a different direction...

They should be thrown, just not into the water...:)

Gizmo:
They should be thrown, just not in the water ... :)
I suggest we close the thread and continue the debate on the forum topic. If someone really bothers me, I'll give my team a call and the I.T. guys will figure it out quickly...

Serg51:
I suggest we close the thread and continue the debate on the forum topic. If someone gets really annoyed, I'll give my team a call and the I.T. guys will figure it out quickly...

and floating catches ?

Serg51:
I suggest we close the thread and continue the debate on the forum topic. If someone gets really annoyed, I'll give my team a call and the I.T. guys will figure it out quickly...
Can I ask the I.T. guys for a link to check the computer, because all the free ones are so crap...

Sdimm:

and the floating ones are caught?
Everyone is caught, the base is very serious in the special services...
Reason: