FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 698

solar:

and now pushing around 1.25666))))

For how long...?
[삭제]
and I've got an owl on the pound that salts, averages out and pulls in the +\
tema077:
and I've got an owl on the pound that salts, averages out and pulls in the +\
drop the owl for general use
[삭제]
no... I'll be blamed later for the lost deposits)))
artikul:
Thank you for just explaining the minuses in available funds, because I was so fucked up. I'm buried in minus, but I'm alive. I'm not getting anything out of many people here except snide remarks, but I got 50 in the bay and felt better:) Thanks again:)
strangerr:
Brother Ishim, ay, I'll sell you some for 2580 today, I'll be fixing some)
Hi all, I closed the eurow tonight.
Ishim:
Hi everyone, the eurow was closed this evening.

Any thoughts of short selling in a couple of hours ? )))
Vizard:

thoughts of a short sale in a couple of hours not occur to you? )))
Already on sale +, but the second pair what to choose instead of the euro? the pound will do?
Ishim:
Already on sale +, but what is the second pair to choose instead of the euro? Pound?
Gold