FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 478

Vlad72:

highlight to me exactly where it says that the cortex has been expanded

Eugene (Article) thank you very much!

Serg51:

Well, that's a completely different thing, because you put me the uppercase text, and here's a table where you can clearly see everything.

I figured out why I got the uppercase text, I have an auto-translator and it blurred the table.

Also hanging salty pound for three days now. Waiting for it at 1.5620-1.5610 to start.

This week I think it will catch up with its fellow eurik.

installyator:

Also hanging salty pound for three days now. Waiting for it at 1.5620-1.5610 to start.

This week I think it will catch up with its fellow eurik.

I think the euro is picking bears on skins, its target at 1.2450 has not been reached. The reports show that as well.

Serg51:

Serg51:
I think the euro is picking bears for skins, its target at 1.2450 has not been reached. The reports show that as well.
another month of time, it will get there as well

strangerr:

Why is that?) Comers don't trade forex, only hedge.

Serg51:
Why is that?) Comers don't trade forex, only hedge.

They do trade and they have a lot of losers, but their profits are corresponding.

strangerr:

They are just trading and they have a lot of losers, but their profits are corresponding.

Comers - large companies, funds, trade ONLY from longs, if they are short, it means they are hedging in the futures market and they also have a significant amount of capital that they can invest in an emergency to buy out various emergencies.

Non-commercials, rather technical, push the market through hawks and lots, this group includes producers, so they know the trends in the markets better than anyone else, they can turn the market around very quickly, their lack of positions gives a flat.

Reason: