FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 483

solar:

))))

you got the forecast this morning... so the thread is all yours ))))

and RekkeR: sulking ))))...

Vizard:

hilarious... do I look like a martyr )))... entry to the thread = prediction... ...then flooding, etc...

Here's your prediction, until it gets there I'll be flooding tax-free))))

RekkeR:

The accumulation of levels is not a panacea, but a cumulative position, the same ones walking with their eyes closed in the dark corridors of the market. Plus, they may throw in some more lies.

Better to step on your own poker is always better)))

...it's simple, the price from 6/8 Murray goes to 3/8, and you don't need to be seven feet tall...

nexter:
Well, God forbid you get caught in an expanding triangle.
What triangle? As Vysotsky said: "The triangle will be drunk if it were a parallelepiped, if it were a circle, for fuck's sake". ))))))

strangerr:

Here's a prediction, until it gets there I'm going to be flubbing tax-free))))

Well... you're the man in charge... you don't have to make any predictions)))

solar:

Don't bother with the top for now )))), you need to take the maniacs off the bottom, then go back down.
Don't you think the maniacs are up?

Ishim:

While I was on a business trip I made a profit, but on a competition.

and we missed you ))))...

strangerr:

Here's a prediction, until it gets there I'm going to be flubbing tax-free))))

Indeed, all bets have been placed, it's time to flub. What topic?) Last weekend we were talking about wrestling, I can tell you about the most advanced types of hand-to-hand combat.

somby:
Hi! I too have always wondered how the FOREX exchange works. If to detail as in computer science the algorithm of work, how everything happens from the moment an order is opened? So, step by step. The MA (I mean the order) gets in line and waits for the buyer or the seller. Or does the DC redeem it itself and pack it in a bigger bag to later sell or buy in bulk???? Lots of ambiguities :))

Somby, read here if you haven't already. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/104910/page19

Ishim:

While I was on a business trip I made a profit, but I did it on a competition.

Bai where yesterday's????!!!!

Welcome home, don't use watermelons anymore)))

Reason: