FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 363

alex_r:
))))) if i hadn't used my hands... the owls would have crashed the bai at night. but as usual i screwed up and disabled it((( greed ....
There, I'm switching to owl now because owl, she's wise!!!! Anyway, my own fault, I was slowing down a lot and greed let me down too. Was up all night planning how I'll make 100% in one day... could barely get away )).

He's the only one who knows the ins and outs of the whole forum! It's too bad he's been hurt!

alex_r:

After 4 years of writing, I've come to the conclusion that owls should be looked after, although there are nuances here too. But the most important one, the robot has no emotions and the second most important one, on Friday and Monday owls should sleep)))) The man sits on the fence...

I wonder why I am sitting on the fence today )))

yurchenko:
He's the only one who knows the ins and outs of the whole forum! It's too bad he got hurt!

Time heals the wounds of hurt.

strangerr 10.08.2012 16:34

I'm officially quitting this forum. I'm sick of the dickheads.

Come on stranger, never mind. You have to look at these things more calmly :)))

yurchenko:
He's the only one who knows the ins and outs of the whole forum!

Of course, once you guess the U-turn and then spend the whole week badmouthing all the forum members who don't think like him. And then he's dragging young people into his adventure.

I also trade with a homemade Expert Advisor, of course there are craps, but the profit is still coming, when I use my hands it has very sad consequences, and the owl does not care about all the emotions, it adheres to the MM and the strategy

fqbj:

Of course, once he guessed the reversal and then spent the whole week shaming all the forum members who do not think like him.

Well let's just say not everyone but the most rowdy ones who didn't pay attention to the call to buy he didn't even see

alex_r:
))))) if i hadn't used my hands... owls would've killed the bai overnight. but as usual i fucked up and disabled it((( greed ....
What's an owl?

what kind of market he's got all over the place! He warned you!
Reason: