FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 230

What happened in the last hour that turned almost the whole market around?

strangerr:

What a way for ordinary people to shop - for four figures at once))))
Explain, I don't see any figures at all

MobileMan:
Hello there. I've given up on this site altogether. Talking to people in a skype group (skype in my profile). So, decided to drop in for a while. As for the eur, as usual, despite all 1.48 predictions, I will tell you one thing - we will fall.) It is a global direction. I myself practically do not trade with hands any more - I'm bored. I have interesting owls, which do not need any control and are good (I have monitoring in my profile). Also for interested there is a great option in the web more profitable than forex, and most importantly - risk-free. For all your questions will answer on Skype.

spam, or what?)))

Gentlemen! Help me get an air conditioner as soon as possible. +38 in the shade, I'll be straightening up!!!

Ishim:
I have my own conspiracy theory!

You need to see a doctor))))

moskitman:
What happened in the last hour that turned almost the whole market around?
the correction is over.

OlegTs:
Explain, I don't see any figures at all

From 1.20 penny to 1.24+)) 1 figure = 100 pips

strangerr:

From 1.20 and pennies to 1.24+)))
that's what i'm talking about today))

Are we waiting for 1.235 on the eu?

MobileMan:
Hello there. I've given up on this site altogether. Talking to people in a skype group (skype in my profile). So, decided to drop in for a while. As for the eur, as usual, despite all 1.48 predictions, I will tell you one thing - we will fall.) It is a global direction. I myself practically do not trade with hands any more - I'm bored. I have interesting owls, which do not need any control and are good (I have monitoring in my profile). Also for interested there is a great option in the web more profitable than forex, and most importantly - risk-free. For all your questions will answer on Skype.
Profitable forex theme is not)))
Reason: