FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 179

How bad is it? :-) forex is a scam and so on and so forth? :-)

emotraid:

of course they shouldn't have done that, there's no point in this protest... what does it have to do with holiness? there is nothing holy about religions, a bunch of cattle controlling people frightening them into God's wrath and eternal torment... idiots ))))

Get your ass handed to church (mosque ... whatever) ... camps ... hospitals ... where people have religion as their last resort ...

One of the purposes of any religion is to reduce lawlessness in society...and to maintain health (fasting etc)...

If you don't have a brain or a soul, you can and should be angry... If you do not have a brain and a soul, you can and should go crazy with rage ....

I'd have pecked them.

yardex:
But I would never demand 10 years without correspondence for sick chicks.

I agree...

tema077:
I'd have pecked them.

I can't drink that much.)

Vizard:

I would kick their ass ) ))) then take them to church (mosque ... whatever) ... camps ... hospitals ... where religion is the last resort ...

One of the purposes of any religion is to reduce lawlessness in society...and to maintain health (fasting etc)...

If you don't have a brain or a soul, you can and should be angry... If you don't have a brain and a soul, you can and should go crazy with anger............

oh how scary))) just looking at these priests in robes makes me sick - God have mercy )))) All of us, apart from the Soul, have a Spirit that determines our fate and is a part of the Creator ... from whom or from what? we come to this world to play, some are seriously stuck in this game and some are not ))))))

Vizard:

Get your ass handed to church (mosque ... whatever) ... camps ... hospitals ... wherever religion is the last resort ...

If you don't have a brain or a soul, you can and should be angry... those stupid chicks got into an unpunished frenzy....and then they would do (and probably will do) even more despicable things...

and I support them :-) pusirate chicks... the priests have got a lot of nerve...

There are only 150 schools and hospitals per district and 1500 parishes in St. Petersburg region...

and on the other hand....

Don't be pessimistic - there are some positive things about modern Russia.
Thank God, the false Leninist formula has been abandoned forever in our great democratic holy Russia: "Learn, learn and learn again.
Instead, the formula of the new progressive democratic Russian ideology has been introduced:
"Pray, pray and pray again " - as the great Putin bequeathed us, as the holy United Russia party teaches us.

It's easy on the heart with a jolly prayer,
It never gets boring...
"Villages and towns love to pray.
Prayer is for the cities and towns!
Of course, God's help is always and in all things infinitely more powerful than any human sciences, formations and industries, therefore infinitely more conducive to further strengthening and developing the greatness of our modern democratic Russia.

The current ROC is a holy financial mechanism for the quiet and peaceful transfer of budgetary funds into personal investments abroad.
The Church helps us build and live,
It's like a friend, it beckons and guides,
Whoever walks with a candle through life
He'll never be lost!

Can this alpa be shut down, or will it be fine?

emotraid:
And in general, can this alpa be shut down? Or will it be fine?

It would be good if they were shut down, at least the others would be afraid)).

I have unpleasant memories of their branch in Minsk.

Reason: