FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 167

somby:
Tomych, a successful trader is easy to calculate. If you subtract the trader's loss in his entire history from his profit and the difference is a positive number, then you are a LUCKY TRADER. I'm not a successful trader by this measure.

I'm honestly a greedy trader--....-- That's why I have multiple accounts-\\\ mostly when I have a big lot and no stop on emotion... I just need to roll 20-30 pips to the opposite side and bam))) and then I watch the price follow where I thought it would go and calculate how much I could have earned if the lot had been smaller or the deposit had been bigger-\\\\)

By the way, on the eurofund, if anyone is interested, the entry was on the close of this candle:

somby:
I would love to stare at a monitor somewhere in ITALY in PESARO. I'd take an hour to swim in my favourite MEDIUM SEA. WEEKLY 1 KM of freestyle distance from the hotel PRESIDENT 4 * to the Railway enveloping the picturesque hills that protect the city as giants protect it from the scorching winds:)))))))

I don't like Italy, I didn't like it)))

strangerr:

I don't like Italy, I didn't like it)))
You have to go to Italy prepared. You need at least a minimum knowledge of Italian. Although I spoke to them mostly in German. The owner of the hotel President 4* knows German perfectly. The name is Lorenzo, God bless him, but if you try to speak to them in Italian, at least elementary phrases, well there hello, goodbye, good evening, day, look well, hot, the good sea etc., they and in a year and two and five remember you as the name meet as native ... Came to pay the bill at departure, and the main time this Lorenzo has appointed at 19:00 wait for it on a reception, 19:10 it is not 19:15 at 19:20 has come, looks at me honest eyes. I say to him, well, here I am, how much.... And he was like, "Well, tell me about it," like I came to chat. Funny..., I say to pay the bill, we are leaving tomorrow, and he says, "Oh, I forgot, well, let's count it....".

somby:
You have to go to Italy prepared. You need at least a minimum knowledge of Italian. Although I talked to them mostly in German. The owner of the President Hotel 4* speaks German fluently. The name is Lorenzo, God bless him, but if you try to speak to them in Italian, at least elementary phrases, well there hello, goodbye, good evening, day, look well, hot, the good sea etc., they and in a year and two and five remember you as the name meet as native ... Came to pay the bill at departure, and the main time this Lorenzo has appointed at 19:00 wait for it on a reception, 19:10 it is not 19:15 at 19:20 has come, looks at me honest eyes. I say to him, well, here I am, how much.... And he was like, "Well, tell me about it," like I came to chat. Funny..., I say to pay the bill, we are leaving tomorrow, and he says, "Oh, I forgot, well, let's count it....".

I knew some Italian about 12 years ago, though I could still explain myself. As for Italy, the Italians themselves say that Italy is north of Rome and south of there are only gypsies)))). I agree with them in some respects but I've had bad relationships with the guys from Sicily and Sardinia and they still resent me)))

strangerr:

Don't like Italy, didn't like it)))
Hi. Do you allow for 1.2230 on the euro at the end of Monday?

tema077:

I honestly lose out of greed.... That's why I have a few accounts-\\\\ mostly when I have a big lot and no stop on emotion... If I had a large lot and I don't put a stop on it, I get greedy. That's why I have a few accounts and basically when I get greedy -\\\)), I mostly use big lots and I don't put a stop when I get nervous.
In the beginning I lost a lot out of greed. But sports teaches discipline. I've developed a trading system, that is, I defined the conditions under which I make a profit. If I had not closed, if I had not opened half of the deposit, all this is the way to the downside!

Serg51:
Hi. Do you think that 1.2230 on the Euro is possible for the end of Monday?

Hello. I plan to buy from this area, stop where the arrow is:

But those are the plans and life will show, I need to see the movement downwards, by its nature and determine the direction.

strangerr:

About 12 years ago I knew Italian quite well, although I could still explain myself. As for Italy, the Italians themselves say that Italy is from Rome to the north, and south of there are only gypsies)). I agree with them in some respects, my relation to the guys from Sicily and Sardinia did not work out, they still take offense))).
In the south, Italy is like ours in the south. I was in Naples, the guide warned at once: "Cross the road even on green if you're sure it's safe. In my presence an old man was run over on the zebra, that is, he rushed under the wheels himself so professionally that he was not injured and immediately talked to the driver about compensation for his health damage. Two steps forward, some guy on a moped started offering to buy a telephone, and he was about to take off with the money and the phone. I told him what would happen to him if he tried to cheat me, and he immediately said SCUSI and ran away in terror:)))

strangerr:

Don't like Italy, didn't like it)))
Do you love Russia? Me too!!! Especially after Turkey... But what the geographers say about Italy, that it looks like a boot is not true. ITALY IS LIKE HEAVEN!!! And a lot of bad people look like a boot.
Reason: