FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 9

Here's a clipping of the specifics of day-trading. (I can download the whole article for those who want it)

BETWEEN 13:00 and 13:30 (14:00 and 14:30) UTC/GMT - PLANNED UNDERSTANDING AND AGIOTAGE before the opening of THE THREE BIG BUREAU'S - NEW YORK, TORONTO & CHICAGO. NOW'S THE TIME TO SECURE YOUR POSITIONS!

13:30 - opening of the American and Canadian exchanges, and do not forget that Europe has not yet emerged from trading, at this time begins the largest-scale trade, it is very difficult to predict anything, do not even try to interpret the news, sheer speculation, trends are formed quickly;

13:30 (14:30) - AMERICANS START TO PLUSH AND GYRATE EVERYONE ! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT THE DIRECTION OF THE TREND, BUT BY THE TIME LONDON, ZURICH AND FRANKFURT CLOSE, THE TREND IS OFTEN REVERSED.

lactone:

Here's a clipping of the specifics of day-trading. (I can download the whole article for those who want it)

13:30 (14:30) - THE AMERICANS ARE GOING ALL OVER THE PLACE! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PREDICT THE DIRECTION OF THE TREND, BUT BY THE TIME LONDON, ZURICH AND FRANKFURT CLOSE, THE TREND IS OFTEN REVERSED.

if there was one...

rigc:
if there was one...

I think from 10:15 this afternoon until the start of the US session there was a drop, but now the direction seems to have changed. although there is no clear trend, they are waiting for the Fed's statement to start the move

Man, it's scary to pips on a pullback too, you don't know if it's going to go up :)

lactone:

I think from 10:15 this afternoon and till the start of the US session there was a drop, now it looks like the direction has changed. although there is no clear trend, they are waiting for the Fed's statement to start the move

We can assume that they will say a medium news and we will go down to 2335+- and then to 2300+- and tomorrow it will start.

Although GBPUSD is preparing to go north. my view.

It feels like the fat American bulls have entered the market, in terms of volume we should be going down, but we are stomping on it

Ishim hello?

Myth63:

Well, one can assume that they will say a medium news and we will go down to 2335+- and then to 2300+-. But tomorrow will be the day.

although GBPUSD is preparing to go north. my view.

There will be no such weak moves. If we do, we may go lower by 70 pips at least (Although I have not seen today's volumes, so I cannot be sure).

The market waited too long (3 days in a narrow range) to go only 30 pips.

Myth63:
Ishim hello?
Hello!

Myth63:
Ishim hello?
mushroom pickers, man)))
Reason: