FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 10

On the M15 on the pound Gartley is up. And Wolfie)))

What are we waiting for? All sold out? That's right! I'll be knocking you down, strangling you and dancing on your corpses )))))

Well, the pound has worked out as planned yesterday. Now it's either a bounce or down again.

Gold unfortunately failed, but no big deal.

On the Euro, it is unclear, but there are thoughts that it is going down. I will wait till it goes down.

emotraid:
What are we waiting for? All sold out? That's right! I'll be knocking you down, strangling you and dancing on your corpses )))))
wait for it)))

emotraid:
What are we waiting for? All sold out? That's right! I'll be knocking down your stops, crushing you and dancing on your corpses ))))).
There's a 1-2-1 bullish pattern on the Euro on the M15 as well.

sergey620x:
wait)))

no! the waffle's on... pulling ))))

emotraid:

No! The waffle is on... pulling ))))

=) emo =) so I'm gonna close my shorts at 2280 and see who pulls who. You're a long way off... then I'll pull you in. =)

scared? don't be afraid of the tees at 23777 losi 22700 bought at 23190 yesterday yet. i won't rob you much ))))

Myth63:

=) emo =) so I'll close my shorts at 2280 and see who pulls who. it's a long way to your place... then I'll take you in. =)

i'm not scared of moose, i'm an elk myself )))

wmlab:
Am I the only one who finds Stranger annoying?

Treat your nerves, take plenty of valerian, get a kitten and reread Dunno on the Moon, it's soothing ))))))
Reason: