Random probability theory. Napalm continues! - page 7

GameOver:

Do you have your own definition of a flat trend? Or do we only know how to laugh and post shit pictures? )

Or do you want to say - I don't know, but you're all fools? The same can be said about the theory, so...

No, I won't give you mine. But I didn't promise to. Keep on burning. It's very funny so far. Don't slow down.

GameOver:

go up, stop - 2 pips ))))

+1 -1 -1 (here buy) -1 -1

:(

Bottom line: loss on spread, another 2 points from stop, and requotes/slippages.

Let's get rid of it and admit that it's not a trend.

PapaYozh:

+1 -1 (here buy) -1 -1

:(

Bottom line: loss on spread, another 2 points from stop, and requotes/slippages.

Let's clean up and admit that this is not a trend.

so you have to clarify the investment horizon! )))) next time will be lucky for sure!!!

Mischek2:

No, I won't give you mine. But I didn't make any promises. Keep burning. It's very funny so far. Keep it up.

So there's nothing to say. We're not taking you for a ride. We're just trolling.
Okay, it's straight ahead and to your left at the registration.

GameOver:

so you have to clarify the investment horizon! )))) next time will be lucky for sure!!!
Clarification. The investment horizon is -8.

PapaYozh:

I want to understand how to determine the trend not on the previous picture, but on the current quotes.

Price before going +5 pips and may go +-2 pips for a long time. From this point of view, the wandering between may be considered as a flat and may be placed inside the trend. Or to make a moment of overlap between the trend and the flat.

That is, the same data may belong to both trend and flat at the same time and have a different fraction in trend and flat at the same time.

paukas:
Clarification. The investment horizon is -8.

That's... that's not even close...
but buy it anyway!

to GameOver

please continue, very interesting

GameOver:

two questions.
what's the point of using it if you can't use it? i.e. is it only necessary for theoretical arguments about horses in a vacuum? ))
secondly, if there are unsuitable arguments, what if the theory is also unsuitable? ))

But what if the theory simply needs to be supplemented?
Is it possible to connect for example (for one arbitrary series) probability of eagle and probability of change of previous state? What do you think, will there be dependence?

to the first question, the answer is: who says you can't use it? if the object is suitable, the wind into the sail. and if not, of course you can't.

Second: attempts to improve or supplement the classical theory are like inventing the perpetual motion machine. if it were a new discipline, suitable for describing the market - then yes, it's a worthy thing.

GameOver:

You don't even qualify as a petrosian...
but buy it anyway!
You're a good one, my boy. How come I didn't know it at first?
Reason: