The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 14

TheXpert:
OK, moving on - logically such a model should predict interventions )

logically such a model has 100% prediction accuracy and predicts EVERYTHING. Do you have such a market model?

Avals:

No, unpredictable events and the price reaction to them generates a prediction error (residuals)

In this example there is no prediction error - the model predicts ABSOLUTELY accurately - no residuals.

yosuf:

1. You are right, I don't steal what is not mine, I try not to give it away. At the time of the Soviet Union, I invented the "flow regulator" according to a.s. 1035571, it has been introduced everywhere as unnamed, I have appeared on the sidelines, so my fee of 20000 r. has achieved only through the court.

2. It's not a pure regression. It is a case where the regression equation sometimes completely replicates the behaviour of the original. If you know examples of this kind of regression, please do.

1. Then you need to see a doctor, a megalomaniac.

2. The key word is "sometimes", sometimes you can point a finger in the sky and get it. Examples... what is there to know, it's just regression, a problem that ordinary mathematicians solve in packs.

yosuf:

1. Suggest another model option and I will follow you.

2. RR automates the compressed air supply to the borehole in the case of an erlift. When water inflow into the well filter decreases, it reduces the compressed air supply until it automatically cycles pumping as the well fills with water. It can operate continuously, for 1 minute of work and 1 hour of waiting, etc., selecting periods by itself. All this programme work is organised mechanically according to gas laws, without using usual automatics and without electricity, which is irreplaceable in field steppe conditions, where it was used. Demonstrated at VDNKh for a whole year in the pavilion "Highest achievements of science and technology of the USSR", if you like.

The general principle is clear, but it would be better if you gave a scheme of how it works. To be honest, I have a vague idea of the mechanism of an erlift.

Avals:

yes

Great. What do we get?

-- either a huge error (interference, fuck, if it fits in the normality interval, the error must be very large)

-- or a contradiction, for fat tails.

In both cases, the model cannot be used.

C-4:

The general principle is clear, but it would be better if you could give a diagram of how it works. To be honest, I have a vague idea about the mechanism of an erlift.

Look at the magazine "Young Technim", there is a lot of stuff there about automatic watering of plants, etc.

"The SultonovRegression Model (RMS)

Yusuf, have you ordered a stamp with "RMS" on it yet?

Integer:

1. Then you need to see a doctor, a megalomaniac.

2. The key word is "sometimes", sometimes you can point your finger in the sky and get it. Examples... what is there to know, a simple regression, a problem that ordinary mathematicians solve in packs.

Take one out of that stack, for the case of non-linear regression, if you can find it and compare it with RMS. In econometrics we teach students to fit known functions to the original data and get adequate regression equations. In the case of RMS, there is no need to adjust anything, it adapts itself to any input data. Do you feel the difference? It turns out that econometrics is over as a science.

yosuf:
Take one out of this pack, for the case of non-linear regression, if you can find one and compare it with RMS. In econometrics, we teach students to fit known functions to input data and obtain adequate regression equations. In the case of RMS, there is no need to adjust anything, it adapts itself to any input data. Do you feel the difference? It turns out that econometrics is over as a science.

Yes, it is! At least you yourself understand what you have namatsturbated in your 18.

Integer:

1. Then you need to see a doctor, megalomania.

2. The key word is 'sometimes', sometimes you can point a finger in the sky and get it. Examples... what's there to know, it's just regression, a problem that ordinary mathematicians solve in packs.

You can't lose your sense of caution in everything, lest you get into trouble. Even now, I am not fully convinced of the power of the RMS, so I put it up for discussion to get fresh opinions.
Reason: