The Sultonov Regression Model (SRM) - claiming to be a mathematical model of the market. - page 7

TheXpert:
I do not see a single answer. At least try.

Well, why not. The answer was.

The forum has a fairly high level of programming. Not bad in TA. This level is maintained by forum members and a newcomer has to pull up to it. But the forum is zero in models based on statistics(econometrics). And here the man says the right words.

We do not play against programmers and TAs, but against certified statisticians.

yosuf:

Time to move on to predicting quotes for tomorrow

Mischek2:

Marx is a crook.

Well, why not? In all Western universities it is studied. The course is called "Labor Theory of Value" no one has written anything after it. Don't throw words around and learn to get a useful point out of a joke.

yosuf:
It turns out that you can also predict the tangent spike on the 9th even move, which actually happened on the 14th move and was already predicted on the 9th move. Show this method if you don't want to admit this prediction technique.

Yusuf, don't listen, your model has a right to life, but you don't need to put quotes on it. I don't know, try to feed it with at least a simple wiff, something derivative of the price, something that would be appropriate for your 18, or lower the noise in quotes beforehand and then feed it. (lower the noise in the sense of spreads)

In general, faa is right, your 18 would probably be very good if you separate the random and deterministic components in quotients, and feed the deterministic component to your 18.

Although who knows (18), maybe it's already looking for non-linear relationships...

faa1947:

You need a level.

So set a level. The division into noise and deterministic part is one of your most basic assumptions.

So the question is, how much simpler. Why is it needed? And on what basis has it been concluded that it is needed?

TheXpert:

So set the level. The division into noise and deterministic part is one of your most basic assumptions.

So the question is - how much simpler. Why is it needed? And on what basis has it been concluded that it is needed?

What is needed: to support the man or to share the kotir?

faa1947:

Well, why not? In all Western universities it is studied. The course is called "Labor Theory of Value" no one has written anything after it. Don't throw words around and learn to grasp the useful meaning in a joke.

Once again, Marx is a crook. "Capital" is a utopia and nonsense that has left a negative mark on history

I would equate it with Mein Kampf and ban it

Nikitoss:

Yusuf, don't listen to me, your model has a right to life, but you don't need to feed it with quotes. I don't know, try to feed it with a simple mashka, something derived from the price, something that would be appropriate for your 18, or to lower the noise in quotes and then feed it. (lower the noise in the sense of spreads)

In general, faa is right, your 18 would probably be very good if you separate the random and deterministic components in quotients, and feed the deterministic component to your 18.

Although who knows (18), maybe she's already looking for non-linear connections...

Of course, (18) is precisely for the non-linear case, or rather, as we have seen, the linear case is treated as a special case. The tangent is even more "non-linear"! Soon I will show the sine and cosine, the forward and inverse exponent, which RMS also handles very clearly.

faa1947:
Which is it going to be: supporting the man or sharing the kotir?
Stop playing around. Share the kotir.

Mischek2:

Once again, Marx is a crook. "Capital" is a utopia and nonsense that has left a negative mark on history.

I would equate it with Mein Kampf and ban it.

The usual ploy of the ignorant and ignorant: when you have nothing substantive to say, then Mein Kampf.
Reason: