EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1492

strangerr:

Drop that turkey, it shows different things on different timeframes.
it does... right...

evbut:

Tomorrow the British GDP news is out. and this is the picture I have on H1 after the news release (red verical line). Who has a good opinion about this course of events?

Decrease to the level of 1.5830 may be expected.

Look here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/126769/page1444 as an option.

strangerr:

I didn't decide anything, I just gave my opinion and I'd like to hear yours on developments.

My opinion is the correct one. I have two.

One: Up we go.

Second: Down we go.

arkeo:

My opinion is the correct one. I have two of them.

The second: Down we go.

it's not an opinion, it's a market pattern: price always moves in only one of two possible directions!

and an opinion is when you voice your assumption about the possible direction of travel.

arkeo:

My opinion is the correct one. I have two of them.

Second: Down we go.

Buy another monitor and put it on the side .... and you'll have two more options.

odiseif:
Buy another monitor and put it on the side .... and you will have two more options.

Why waste money? The result will be the same. And there are no such orders as left and right.

Temnyj:

Well, it's not an opinion, it's a market pattern: price only ever moves in one of two possible directions!

and an opinion is when you voice your assumption about the possible direction of movement.

yeah .... that's a message worth posting in the " price always moves in one of two possible directions " thread,,,,,,, )))

Sahobank commented on the situation....

.........In the European session, activity may increase but not by much. Eurozone PMIs are out and Germany publishes its industrial production report. There are no US reports scheduled for today, however investors are already anticipating the reports that will be released this week. For example, US President Barack Obama will address the public in Tuesday Barack Obama will give an address to the nation. В Thursday The first Fed meeting of the year will take place, Q4 GDP is published in Friday.........

..............That said, although the IMM data show a Significant purchases of the European currency in the latest reporting period, it also shows that these purchases are only related to covering short positions rather than opening new long positions...........

Looking forward to Tuesday? ....))))

odiseif:
yep .... this message should be placed in the " price always moves only one way out of two possible directions" thread,,,,,,, )))
you can do it with pearls, but that's the way it is, isn't it?

Temnyj:
you can have pearls, but that's the way it is, isn't it?

So it is, but what orders does a person open on the assumption that if not up, then down?))
Reason: