Profitable trading - page 7

jelizavettka:
Ahaha!!! I listened to Sector Gaza - Fucking ManDavosh. Tremendous!

jelizavettka .... why are you gnawing on me like that..... ?

cudahar:

Well, if the trickery works, why is it so scary to go in with the whole deposit?
Science has proven conclusively that life does go on after a deposit is gone.

cudahar:

jelizavettka .... what are you gnawing at me for..... ?
Oh, I was just kidding, no offense.) I'm not really a gnawer, I'm a beadie.)

cudahar: jelizavettka .... why are you gnawing on me like that..... ?

Don't mind her, she's preoccupied today, I think it's a vitamin E deficiency :)

cudahar:

Well, if the gimmicks work, why is it so scary to go all in? .....
because a goggle cobra bites at the g... ring. ))

IgorM:

Don't mind her, she's preoccupied today, I think it's a vitamin E deficiency :)

There's really something missing. She's hyperactive and freaking out. It just rained all night yesterday... and today - and I didn't go jogging tonight... so I have a lot of energy. And I'm also energized by a new super-mega-great idea that came to me.)

jelizavettka: I'm energized by a new super mega-grail idea that came to me)).
Well, I believe that grail ideas exist, but there are no grails! ;)

IgorM:
Well, the fact that grail ideas exist - I believe it, but there are no grails! ;)

There are! There are many of them! And they have to work in synthesis and improve.

Or do you think that people who earn a stable thousand percent a year (with shoulders) and millions of dollars a year are freeloaders?

jelizavettka: Or do you think that people earning a steady thousand percent a year (with shoulders) and millions of dollars a year are freeloaders?
People who earn are working.

IgorM:
people who make money work.

Well... systems have to improve... and improvement is work.... Although, there are systems that have been working since the mammoth days so far without improvement.... I know that.

I will make a prototype of one of them in a week or a month) I will post the result of the test.

Reason: