Forget random quotes - page 26

Nikitoss:

It's more likely hatred from jealousy, someone failed to apply it, or stupidity, perhaps someone got some effects not with econometrics, but with something else, and insists that he is right and econometrics is wrong.

It may not have occurred to them that both can happen, approaches are not the only ones. Although I don't argue that even econometrics should be applied unconventionally, only that econometrics will work.

funny ;))))))))))))))

faa1947:
This is not the first lunge of the automaton and it is not the only one here. They all have one thing in common - a complete lack of basic knowledge of econometrics (demonstrated above). One would think that one should keep silent, one can do things differently and rejoice, and if one is well-bred, one rejoices for those who can do it with the help of econometrics, but no. And why aren't they silent? Here's a question....., so a question.....
ehhh, faaaa... the lack of knowledge is unfortunately evident in you...

avtomat:
funny ;))))))))))))))

You should be crying, not laughing. It's a shame about people like that. And it's a sin to laugh at them.

Man, why are you so reluctant to take the blinders off your eyes... why are you holding on to them so much? ....

avtomat:

Why do you keep going the wrong way... What's that got to do with hatred... what are you talking about?

But as an econometrician you should know that there is an American book called "Econometrics".

I think the book is called Econometrics. I have seen many such books, but I cannot recall any "Econometrics".

avtomat:
why the hell don't you want to take the blinders off your eyes... why are you holding on to them so much? ....

FUCK, what .... YOU think they have the blinders on, not you. Maybe the diversity of the world is actually much greater. Take a broom, it was created for the function of sweeping, but if I start fucking with it you will not say it cannot be done with a broom, brooms are not made for sweeping. Yes, it's not made for that, but its uses are limited only by imagination, and that won't stop me from hitting you over the head with it.

faa1947:
I think the book is called Econometrics. I have seen many such books, but I can't recall any Econometrics.
So I got the title wrong, but the point is the same.

Nikitoss:

FUCK, what .... YOU think they have the blinders on and not you. Maybe the diversity of the world is actually much greater. Take a broom, it was created for the function of sweeping, but if I start brooming you, you will not say it cannot be done with a broom, brooms are not made for sweeping. Yes, it's not made for that, but its uses are limited only by imagination, and that won't stop me from hitting you over the head with it.

very imaginative ;)))) it's like a theatre...

Except the broom of "inefficiency" isn't sweeping in your direction....

avtomat:

very imaginative ;))))

Except that the broom of "inefficiency" does not sweep in your direction....

Yes, your imagery compared to mine is like all imagery...

A broom has no intelligence, it has no brain, how can it choose where to sweep, it sweeps where it is told to.

You do not know where my broom sweeps, and you are as usual narrow-minded in your verdicts, not knowing the results and capabilities, and yet you allow yourself to do so.

Nikitoss:

Yes, your imagery compared to mine is like all imagery...

A broom has no intelligence, it has no brain, how can it choose where it sweeps, it sweeps where it is told to sweep.

You do not know where my broom sweeps, and you are as usual narrow-minded in your verdicts, not knowing the results and capabilities, yet you allow yourself such a thing.

I don't care where your uninspiring broom sweeps ;))))
Reason: