FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 472

yardex:
Yeah, right, if it gets to 1.2310, one more short )) In general I've never set stops in MT, I don't even know how and I don't want to learn. They say the professionals place stops at least 100 points, at such a distance there is no sense to do it. I do not want to learn how to do that.
For instance, for the EUR the stop was 140 ppts last year and 160 ppts now (I usually put a half-step) - so long as I don't make one move in any direction, all the internal moves are mere speculation. So 100pp stop is too small.

Nah, I don't think the doll needs the money at all, for him it's just one of his many hobbies to tempt innocent souls ))

yardex:
Well, yes, if it will reach 1.2310, one more short )). In general, I have never placed a stop in MT, I do not even know how to do it and I do not want to learn. They say the professionals place stops at least 100 points, at such a distance there is no sense to do it. This distance has no sense. Of course, if you don't get away from your computer.
Sync by honeybunny ....
Zen," said Peter, who liked to compare gracefully, but not in the slightest, "is the ability to pour two full glasses of vodka from one quart.

- From the empty one," Vasily added.

Maxim shifted his gaze to Fyodor.

- And no vodka," Fedor said.

Maxim nodded his head in satisfaction, saying:

- And do not pour it into glasses.

Is there any point in opening warrants?

"Actively" the Asians have worked out))) Ishim was right to say - you should sleep)))

I look at the chart and a joke comes to mind:

an old trader sits and catches pips. Here's five, here's seven. A young trader comes up.

-What are you doing? Look, here you have a head and shoulders, and here a star!

The old one turns around

-you know, I'm tired of being clever, I want money.

bomzh-nn:

an old trader sits and catches pips. Here's five, here's seven. A young trader comes up.

The old one turns around

-you know, I'm tired of being clever, I want money.

Now it's the other way round - the young ones are catching pips and the old ones are shaking their beards.

IDLER:

Is there any point in opening orders?

If gold corrects to 1600, I will build the grid to 1500 and will not go out of it till December 22)) All other shorts and longs are temporary.

bomzh-nn:

The old one turns around.

-You know, I'm tired of being clever, I want money

It's an old joke...

Only the young one catches all the trends and the old one sits all the time pressing the keys and says: "I want some money...

yardex:
If gold corrects to 1600, I'll build a net to 1500 and won't get out of it till December 22)) All other shorts and longs are temporary.

It may be technically good. But I want to understand where investors will take the money if it starts.

Ishim:
Now it's the other way round - young pips are catching and old pips are shaking their beards.
Habits are a scary thing - but you have to change...
Reason: