FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 464

Dimka-novitsek:

Good evening! I can't help but write. In the afternoon the clouds began to gather and it began to rumble. Ours is a four-storey house, with the roof of another three-storey house just ahead. I peered through the open window. Straight ahead, about fifteen metres away, was the aerial of another house. I just leaned on the window with my elbows, and then an incredibly white lightning bolt, as bright as the sun, flashed just ahead of me with a dazzling orange ball below. I just don't know how the glass and crockery were intact. Dad ran in screaming ayyah and unplugged the computer. The other roof had burned off half a metre of the antenna, the stump was shining a reddish light for about 10 seconds, fuming eerily with the roof.

Anyway, can't tune the platform properly now, everything went grey, first time I've seen that, gave my dad his fae. How did he deactivate it? I had indicators, EAs hanging there.

You have to save your profile.

I'll get it uploaded.

Vizard:

Tantrik has many tantras... ... and in different modes ... if one of them coincides then he shows it )))

there is a lot to talk about...but tales should preferably be shown in a single transition....

Friday - Friday was the day they spoke (each one does not match (((.)))

Vizard:

Tantrik has many tantras... ... and in different modes ... if one of them coincides then he shows it )))

there is a lot to talk about...but tales should preferably be shown in a single transition....

Ishim:
Friday - Friday was the day they said (every one doesn't match ((.))

coincidence is good.... and it's clear that every one won't match...just show tf 1...otherwise it's different...draw for monday...

strangerr:

Also, he did not draw corners from one point, but from two; if he drew corners from one point, time would not be taken into account, but in his notes he kept saying - price and time.
As for the time, if you remember, I drew the points, some of which were daily, bimonthly, etc. ends of the same rays. But because I was not able to find any regularities, I had to stop playing with them for a while, if God would give me the corners.

Nesradamus:

If you're interested, run me through my attempts to build these angles

I think that it is unlikely to build them automatically, for each tool will be a different value of angles, what they write the angle of 1 * 1 = 45 degrees, it's all bullshit, it for each tool is different. For example:

And in terms of the index, there's a song:

Vizard:

coincidence is good.... and it is clear that every one will not coincide...just show tf 1...otherwise it's different...draw for monday...
m15 working its not showing, monday - i can post it on wednesday (if it coincides)

Ishim:
m15 worker not showing it, Monday - I can post it on Wednesday(if coincidentally)

A secret one?

Ishim:
m15 working I don't show it, Monday - I can post it on Wednesday (if it's a match)

m15 is a good forecaster ( forecaster test )...

go ahead and show it ))))... we'll match it as we go along ))))...

Reason: