FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 436

artikul:

In fact, I pass the yen, but here is a trading on levels of euro in steps of 5 pips for the last week )))) It clearly shows that the trend started at 2070 and there are no signs of going down)))

The picture clearly confirms the fractal theory.

plaza:
The picture clearly confirms the fractal theory.
It's a script ))))

What are you doing with the yen, you could have bought it the day before yesterday.

strangerr:
What are you doing with the yen, you could have bought it the day before yesterday.
So I bought it the day before yesterday )))

artikul:
It's a script))))
Thanks, I'll take it from here)))

salt the eu until monday with a stop, it's begging for a dog.......

like this)))) too bad friday... or i would have salted it for at least 5 lt. for sure....

artikul:
It's a script ))))
Are there others on the PERIOD_F EA?

sergey620x:
Are there others on the PERIOD_F advisor?
Same )))) Just the hour is divided in a ratio from 1/1 to 1/9 )))) You can change periods and get different levels )))) But the Expert Advisor was written for "Watchers", it does not scan deeper than one day relative to zero bar))) Respectively, the zigzag period is a half-period between the left and rightmost vertical bars))) For a weekly script, the zigzag period will of course be much longer ))))

Martingeil:

salt the eu until monday with a stop, it's begging for a dog.......

like this)))) too bad friday... or i would have salted it for at least 5 lt. for sure....

the last candle if it's formed... a backlash{\, that's it}.

60:9=6.6666666666...........7 and he's laughing after every phrase --- use it and I'll enjoy it)))
Reason: