FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 332

flags flying...

Matvey:
It's a fresh story... But we're falling more and more every day
I think the regulators that Margaret reminded us of are getting involved.

yosuf:
Set the indicator. e.g. on M15 with a 200 bar hindsight and see where the market is moving. There is no chance for a move downwards. Temporary breach of the Wizard pattern is a divorce. Set course for 1.2265.
I think there is no reason to go down and I have not got any signal to the upside yet

tolko:
I think there is no need to go down and I don't have any signal to go up yet

I'm sorry, I guess this is the 10th time I'm posting it here, but I have to learn to understand it:

Files:

And you know, I can believe in such a corrective pullback of 50-70 pips, maybe 100.

And so, all the way down, and the indicator too! On most TFs. Here's

Dimka-novitsek:
And you know, I can believe in such a corrective pullback of 50-70 pips, maybe 100.
Take Retrospekiva from early May, i.e. from the peak where the fall started, should give better information.

Thank you!

yosuf:
Set the indicator. e.g. on M15 with a 200 bar hindsight and see where the market is moving. There is no chance for a move downwards. Temporary breach of the Wizard pattern is a divorce. Set course for 1.2265.

I agree, we can bite and then bounce back up a bit, but... a few delirious thoughts out loud. We'll never see, not just 1.45 but 1.33 again, so I think I've held my positions for nothing. There just won't be another cycle. Never! Doll just doesn't have time for that anymore. So the dollar will be lured into it until it passes away safely. The only thing worth buying is gold. And not just forex. but real, in bullion.

Dimka-novitsek:
And so, all the way down, and the indicator too! On most TFs. Here's
In this perspective, indeed, it turns out to be down, but the bulls are undervalued by the market - see - the trader's scarlet line is above the price.
Reason: