FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 323

I did too, and placed a network of orders down again in 12pp profit 25pp.

Dimka-novitsek:
Me too, and placed a network of orders down again in 12pp profit 25pp.

Dimock... it's time to change your nickname... to

Dimka the fisherman !

lotos7:

I agree with this screenshot...

at least 1.22

Sta2066:
Today is the low of the day in the European session, the high is in the American session. I think this will be the sawtooth pattern, gradually going down. Failure later. After the upside shot in Europe. We don't know where we are going. This "who knows" is what we will be breaking through.

Market intensity on n1 has dropped on n4 continues to fall, we are at the upper boundary of Bolinger so no upward momentum.

Looking at the n1, there is a signal for a fall...

Now I'll tell you the recipe for eurobucks. You take 10-20 lots of Eurobucks, salt to taste and put it in the oven. After 40-50 pips, take it off and enjoy the great taste.

Are those 40-50 pips expected by the morning?

forte928:

...so there will be no upward momentum.

Not today, and not tomorrow. Already decided 300-400 down. 100 down. 200-300 more to go. So kuchery not pass. Stops will be cut.

forte928:
If you look at n1, there is a signal for a fall...
If you don't watch it, it's going up little by little (the main thing is to get out of the bays just in time - in these turbulent times)

Bee80:
And those 40-50 pips wait for the morning?

If you're making breakfast, by morning! :) I make dried fruit compote in the morning. It's just enough to keep me going through the night. But I don't recommend the salt. :DDDDD

marker:

In Audi we had a gap half a year ago too, but it was closed.)

Take away a couple of candles on H1 from anywhere on the chart and you get the same gap!!! And that gap will also close at some point! ;))))
Reason: