FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 290

reptilia:
turn your face to me and face the woods))) no offense)

Uh-huh...

american unemployment is rising, dump the quid ))))

funny59:
Where's the "pendal"?

rubbing my shoe with shoe polish to make the flight more powerful and higher)))

♪ well up-up-up ♪)

During Thursday's trading the Euro/Dollar pair managed to set another 2-week high, touching 1.2322. However, the pair failed to hold above the 23rd figure. Negative news caused decline to 1.2229, after which the pair stabilized and continued trading in the same price range. The nearest support for the pair is the level of 1.2220, below which downside risks to the July lows will increase. At the same time break of the key resistance in the area of 1.2310-1.2330 will be a signal for the start of upward movement towards the 24th figure.

Analysts rule, they can go down or up to a loss ... I'm going to work as an analyst, talk all you want and get paid )))))

emotraid:

During Thursday's trading the Euro/Dollar pair managed to set another 2-week high, touching 1.2322. However, the pair failed to hold above the 23rd figure. Negative news caused decline to 1.2229, after which the pair stabilized and continued trading in the same price range. The nearest support for the pair is the level of 1.2220, below which downside risks to the July lows will increase. At the same time break of the key resistance in the area of 1.2310-1.2330 will be a signal for the start of upward movement towards the 24th figure.

Analysts rule, they can go down or up to a loss ... I'm going to work as an analyst too, talk all you want and get paid)))))

Yeah, predicting the exchange rate is like predicting the weather=)

people, does the hour mark have an inverted head and shoulders?

The main thing is that the EUR/USD exchange rate has not yet reached the 0.7740 +- we won't see a reversal of the Euro.

TheEuro/Dollar important levels are: 1.2399, 1.2346, 1.2324, 1.2294, 1.2163 и 1.2127. The key targets have remained unchanged here and we expect a more pronounced structure to develop an uptrend. Short-term downward movement, we expect in the corridor of 1.2163 - 1.2127, from here the probability of reversal to the top, with the subsequent formation of the structure is high. Breakdown of the level 1.2294 will be followed by short-term upward movement, in this case the target is 1.2324. Breakdown of the price of the noise range 1.2324-1.2346 will predispose to the formation of an upward structure, here the potential target is 1.2399.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.2294 Take profit: 1.2324
Buy: 1.2346 Take profit: 1.2395
Sell: 1.2160 Take profit: 1.2130

Hello everyone and have a good trade...

I see that north was not taken yesterday...

Events to watch out for today:

10:00 Moscow time. Eurozone: German producer price index for June (Previous value 2.1% y/y, forecast 1.8% y/y)

12:30 Moscow time. UK: Public Sector Net Borrowing for June(Previous reading - 15.58bn, Forecast - 11bn)

14:15 Moscow time. Eurozone: Eurogroup meeting

US home sales started to decline, the Fed-Philadelphia manufacturing activity index showed a decline for the third month in a row, and the number of jobless claims rose.

Friday will bring consumer price inflation data for June.

There is a hole in the US economy, economic growth could be cut by 70%

it's all over for the americans )))) but they say everything will go back to normal now and the whole world will be eating their hamburgers and dancing to the resurrection of Elvis Presleyakov for the hundredth time ))))

Myth63:

yeah, predicting the exchange rate is like predicting the weather=)

I am still inclined to think that until EURGBP reaches 0.7740 +- we will not see a reversal of the euro.

The main reason of this is that the EUR is not going to turn around and the EUR is already close to important levels.

This is bullshit (this is about the highlighted)

the euro has not yet reached today's low, the yen has not yet reached today's low, the yen has not yet reached today's low, the yen has not yet reached today's low.

With a market like this, it's not a bad idea to fluff it up a bit...

solar:

With a market like this, it's not a bad idea to fluff it up a bit...

Yeah, it's a stupid market...
Reason: