FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 245

that you that you I'm a grave

Ishim:
I have tied the knot )), so far I am waiting for 1.2260 (Sell limit 2257) - 1.2185 - and went up from there. (I drew this morning - but now the second knee will be lower)

The channel went up! The trend line is left, and from the second trend line down (bulls breed) (Bene is not allowed to trade - they bring it to the house)

margaret:
Fucking hell... he hasn't even opened his mouth yet, but he came on stage with a smile and the dollar went straight up... all he said throughout the conference was: Eurozone this, Eurozone that... In short, he blamed the eurozone for the global crisis, saying that leaders have all the leverage to overcome the crisis, but they're not doing anything... in short, they're "slowing down"... Because of that the US is suffering the most, but it's no big deal: household spending is growing, unemployment is rising too, and the growth of US economy in general has slowed down a bit (unexpectedly)...

LOL... Anyway, cool!!!!

Viktor.:
That old asshole put the selas in all the markets, and smiled like an asshole!
He earned a little money for his bread.

EURGBP is still 80. Tomorrow we are going to roll to 1.2120 +- 30 on the second show and then go north.

Reshetov:

He earned a little money for his bread.

I wonder what his salary is )))) he doesn't even know he has one))))))))))))))))

I don't know if it's okay to sell further?

solar:

There is a rumour that if 100 wave drivers are put on one chart, they will draw 100 variants of a wave.

And if the markings of 90 out of 100 People show one target, would you believe them? :)))))

Thesame:

Is it logical to build trends on Renko charts? Even though there is time on the X axis, but the period of time intervals is broken.

Viktor.:

I wonder what his salary is )))) he doesn't even know he has one))))))))))))))))

They probably do not pay him because of the crisis and poor Ben has to make speeches.

Reshetov:
He's probably not getting paid due to the crisis, so poor Ben has to make speeches.
)))))))))))
Reason: