FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 243

solar:

please share your bar counsellor=)

solar:

in renco bars cut off tails - 'predictions' may not come true! ; )

Ishim:
I'm waiting for the top! The finish line is coming up.
Benya is slinging mud in the Eurozone...

margaret:
Benya is slinging mud at the Eurozone...
shorts hanging out...))))

Ishim:
I'm waiting for the top! The finish line is coming up.
1,216?

RekkeR:
1,216?
may even finally break it...

Ishim:
shorts hanging... ))))
Fucking hell... he didn't even open his mouth before he came on stage with a smile on his face and the dollar went straight up... all he said throughout the conference was: Eurozone this, Eurozone that... In short, he blamed the eurozone for the global crisis, saying that his government had all the levers to solve the crisis, but they aren't doing anything... in short, they're "slowing down"... Because of that the US is suffering the most, but it's no big deal: household spending is growing, unemployment is rising too, and the growth of US economy in general has slowed down a bit (unexpectedly)...

margaret:
Fucking hell... he hasn't even opened his mouth yet, but he came on stage with a smile and the dollar went straight up... all he said throughout the conference was: Eurozone this, Eurozone that... In short, he blamed the eurozone for the global crisis, saying that his government had all the levers to solve the crisis, but they aren't doing anything... in short, they're "slowing down"... Because of that the US is suffering the most, but it's no big deal: household spending is growing, unemployment is rising too, and the growth of US economy in general has slowed down a bit (unexpectedly)...

You did not say anything about 100 cities in the U.S. being on the verge of bankruptcy, did you? =)

Myth63:

You didn't say anything about 100 U.S. cities going bankrupt, did you? =)
He's still doing his speech, it's usually 1.5 hours long.

That's it, we're good to go.

Before the show, Benya shorted and put a stop at 1.2195

and set the buy limit at 1.2190 )))

After his speech Benya will go into the gents, throw his hands up in the air with his fists clenched and quietly exclaim: "Ha, how I did them all!" and a snide grin will appear on his face.

Reason: