FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 184

Well, my trading style is always changing, I learn and learn and learn. And here's the result, seven days of trading. Don't jinx it, don't jinx it! I didn't want to deposit anything from the account, only from the demo. However, here. Seven trading days. Of course, there's a working minus of about a thousand and nine hundred, but I think we'll get there.

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, my trading style is always changing, I'm learning and learning and learning. But the riz
You can get no more than 15p on a short buy.

forte928:
Ishim's friend where did Strange go?
(I sent him shopping))))) doesn't believe Strange is going down)))

forte928:
Ishim's friend where did Stranger go?
He was there yesterday! Mexican hat trying on... I'm waiting for the minimum - I don't have time to flub.

Ishim:
he was there yesterday!!! he's trying on a Mexican hat waiting for the lows now - no time to flounder

What's he waiting for there is still too early to expect only local lows and that's it...

forte928:

And what's there to look forward to is still too early to expect only local lows and that's it...

I can see the reversal in a couple of bars... The only thing that remains is to put everything into a system - it turns out that what I have done is better - I cannot see anything else that would allow me to accurately identify the reversal point - I need to make a multi-currency indicator, it would be easier to navigate...

Dimka-novitsek:
Well, my trading style is always changing, I learn and learn and learn. And here's the result, seven days of trading. Don't jinx it, don't jinx it! I didn't want to deposit anything from the account, just the demo. However, here it is.
After summer comes autumn-winter and spring again... Everybody goes through it but you have to understand in time when autumn arrives to cut losses in time...

forte928:

And what's there to look forward to is still too early to expect only local lows and that's it...

while there will be a local one on m5,m15 - then we'll see.

Ishim:
For now it will be local on m5,m15 - then we'll see.
On M5 your minimum has arrived on m15 not yet...

Yes, just in time to understand b... And in general, we on earth are always learning. And almost everything, always happens in time.
Reason: