FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 181

And the Japanese and Australians did get the euro down at the predicted time.

Dimka-novitsek:
It's time to go up after such a fall unequivocally!!! And the convergence on the macdi is colossal!!! Who will refute me?
I don't know about the convergence. Personally, I am watching for divergence, which I am not seeing at the moment

BeerGod:
Yep

There's still only one shortcut on the desktop, I ran the terminals through the folders where I installed them-\ is that how it's supposed to work?

The Bx 12.07.12 is the right time to retest the trend and also to make a 50% retracement, in short at 82.53

tema077:

i still have the same shortcut on the desktop, i ran the terminals through the folders where i installed them-\ is that how it should be?
change the shortcut... there can't be two identical shortcuts on the desktop. change the name and you'll be happy. i have three of them on 3 monitors at the same time

tema077:

but there's still only one shortcut on the desktop, I've been running the terminals through the folders where I installed them-\ is this supposed to be?
You can only run one instance with one shortcut. Make a different shortcut for each instance.
Isn't it easier to open several windows in one terminal?

All right, OK, thank you!

It's morning at the collective farm! Gold up, EUR and GBP down!

fqbj:
It's morning at the collective farm! Gold is up, EUR and GBP are down!

A small rise, but there is no point in hoping for 2250... Further, a complete failure on the n4 is quite strong... but as you know, on the n4 there is a bigger margin of error than on the lower TF...

forte928:

A small rise, but there is no point in hoping for 2250... The next step is a complete failure on the n4, and it's quite strong... But as you know there is more margin of error on the n4 than on a small TF...

I thought you said you breed cocksucking rabbits, not horny ones, but you're going down?)
Reason: