FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 50

Ishim:
I wrote in exceptional cases, a 50% H4 correction.
but the correction in fact is just starting to develop but as if the minimum has not renewed - n4 is going to continue falling...and on the small ones the correction is up within 60p...for now...

forte928:
But the correction in fact only begins to develop but as if the minimum has not renewed - n4 in continuation of fall goes...and on small correction up within 60pp...for now.
recent moves at 60pp. noticed - and the lock 50pp. abolished made 30, it has already bought back 2420 50-60pp. will stretch upwards in any case (even if Europe's world revolution will ignite! - they will take their 60pp. and then....)

Ishim:
lately moves of 60pp. noticed - and loc 50pp. cancelled made 30, its already bought out 2420 50-60pp. will stretch upwards in any case (at least let Europe's world revolution ignite! - they will take their 60pp. and then....)
further down...

forte928:
further down...
then 1.24 and up again.

Serg51:

You can catch fish on worms, on baitfish.... There are also non-traditional ways of fishing...))

The most traditional is when the fisherman thinks he is the one catching the fish.

forte928:
further down...

The target of 1.22 remains unmet. Maybe they will spit on it.

ULAD:

The target of 1.22 remains unmet. Maybe they will spit on it.
You mean spit or bite, I don't understand)))

Don't you at least believe in parity?

Ishim:
then 1.24 and up again.

The lousy Monday fairy tale still needs to be worked out (tomorrow or afterwards)... I drew it for nothing...

Vizard:

the lame monday story still needs to be worked out (tomorrow or the day after)... I drew it for nothing...
they are without prices! your tales are just a hook - you can put them anywhere
Reason: