FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 83

costy_:
Catching a pullback?

At 16:30 MSK, initial jobless claims for the previous week will be reported. We would remind you that this indicator often has a strong influence on the USD dynamics.

But that is not all the news, there is more to come.

the best part is that interest on deposits now = 0 ... we are entering a new financial era ))))

MobileMan:
open your eyes! 0.75, it's still 0.75.
The rate was 1.0, the prediction was that it would go down to 0.75. The rate has been lowered.

Petruha don't argue downgraded....

NEKSUS_:

this morning's forecast is back on track: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140200/page77

and people don't seem to be settling down, they're buying again ...at 2470

What kind of software do you have? =) let me run it? =)

darka7:
The rate was 1.0 and the prediction was that it would go down to 0.75. The rate was lowered.
Sorry! And sorry to Solara, too. I read it wrong. Then I don't understand the move down at all... It made more sense to go up. They lowered the interest rate, like the economy is doing good - all's well - went up. Either that or we're in for a VERY good upturn.

Now we probably will not see 1.30 for a long time.

Although, once the crowd starts talking about shorts, sells and the 1.10 levels, and the providers show the bright side, we may rush to 1.68.

MobileMan:
Sorry! And sorry to Solara, too. I read it wrong. Then I don't understand the downward movement at all... It made more sense to go up. They lowered the interest rate, like the economy is doing good - all's well - went up. Either that or we're in for a really good upturn.
Deposit rates have been leveled :) everyone is upset.

that's it, everyone who could be slaughtered has been slaughtered, I look at the volumes, there are rivers of blood, time to go upstairs, no customers downstairs

Myth63:

What kind of software do you have? =) let me run it? =)

It's a trading terminal from a Chicago broker, google itg direct, it's on the first position, it's all in Russian.
Reason: