M1 chart missing bars - page 7

DmitriyN:
Roman, have you tried writing a martin on "news"?

Not yet... :-)

But it's a good idea! After all, with any news - the trend on small TFs is guaranteed, and this is what TS needs for MT on overturned martin.

don't waste your time... they won't let you trade on the news... and the spread is self-expanding and requotes and all that crap...

although... there are nonfarms coming up... the swings seem to be coming - try....

Roman.:
I' ve settled on a 5 today. There are other thoughts, thoughts galore.

Aleksander:

1. don't waste your time... they won't let you trade on the news... and the spread is self expanding and re-quotes and all that crap...

2. although... the nonfarms are coming soon... it looks like there will be swings - try....

1. Yeah. Really. I was in a hurry... :-)

2. Now this is interesting. I'll make my version of Avalanche by the next Friday... :-)

3. I've got the owl 20/200 on Alps with default settings as recommended by the author, it didn't sink in, what's good - potential is there! :-)

Since 2008, after 800 trades of line - forward, and the first time on the author's parameters - clearly in profit.

P.S. The reports aren't saved from this terminal... Maybe it's because I'm running owl optimisations on my computer in other terminals... I restarted the terminal - to no avail... so I'm posting pictures from the tester tabs... The owls in the trailer and on the link above are the author's extreme - third version.

Files:

DmitriyN:
I' ve settled on a 5 today. There are other thoughts, thoughts galore.
Congratulations! I'm still reeling from this Avalanche (one of the site's BASIC threads)... :-)

Aleksander:

don't waste your time... they won't let you trade on the news... and the spread is self-expanding and the requotes and all that crap...

You can use pendants to solve this problem.

novel... pay attention to the maximum number of losses in a row... you can make a pyramid, though... although... your ratio is 1 in 5... it won't work... try to get the tp/cb ratio close to 0.7... you can mart for that too :)

Aleksander:
novel... pay attention to the maximum number of losses in a row... you can make a pyramid, though... although... your ratio is 1 in 5... it won't work... try to get the tp/cb ratio close to 0.7... you can mart for that too :)

О! By the way, that's an idea... I'll attach the code to detect trading signals to my Avalanche and see...

I'll post reports in the Villagers thread.

Folks if you have time, test the plis and tell us your opinion about it...(raw version) works on M1
Files:
eeocyoty.zip  6 kb

I wanted to ask if you connect 2 different EAs to one timeframe in one terminal, can they show + returns together?
Reason: