The regularities of price movements: Part 2. Series of bars - page 4

poruchik:
Once again, this is not a rising/falling case, not to be confused with the previous topic. It's about the minimum number (percentage) of bars of one or the other per series of a given value.

C-4: I'm not getting upset, you also don't have such opportunity -so I'm not alone :)

To put it mildly - you are wrong :-)

I showed you screenshots - how to bang bang and win - whether it' s roulette, or orlin'... but you'll never get that kind of result... - so stay in the crowd of people who are losing at any game... ....

ZS - Dimitri... as long as the presented"studies" have little relation to the practical trading :-) try to better investigate zigzags in the past - and the current one - to identifyanalogues and likely movements (levels anddirections) - so at leastvisually track the future price movement :-)

The chart shows a fan built from thethird point of the zigzag.As you can see from the statistics, the current trend has almost exactly repeated many of the historical ones. Most likelythe price has already reversed and further declines will continue.

Aleksander:

Zig-zags are well researched. This topic is to give newcomers something to think about.
I recently asked one:
- what can you say about a series of 200 bars? He could not answer anything intelligible. Conclusion.

DmitriyN:
Zig-zags are well researched.
What ) there are plenty of them.

DmitriyN:
Secondly - please give a link on the forum to a free program, tutorial, I think (I'm even sure) many will be interested.

R

Free, algorithmically superior to MQL, a complete statistics package. Discussed on forum.

The best zig-zag is the zig-zag with one parameter - the minimum difference in points between the formation of extrema

Dickfix was using this package - then gave up on it - got into MM and is now making 20,000% p.a. :-)

Aleksander:
Dickfix was using this package - then he gave up on it - he went into MM and now he's making 20,000% p.a. :-)

Actually it is used by millions, with over 3,500 packages in the public domain alone - use it, use it ....

And dickfix is a billionaire at this rate, we're a long way off.

Aleksander:
Dickfix was using this package - then gave up on it - got into MM and is now making 20,000% p.a. :-)

So vreede dickfix is the owner of the pamm. And Moskitman was doing MMM - he wrote that he made money for his new teeth.

Roman100:
So vrade dickfix is the owner of pamm. And MMM was Moskitman - he wrote that he earned himself some new teeth.
I'm talking about MM :)
Reason: