FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 99

emotraid: dream consciousness is somehow not a science, but lousy stargazing which doesn't care about bugs like us is somehow a science ))))))

Don't give me that crap.

well... there's something going on at least.... the monroe institute,for example... even if it's empirical, steps are being taken...

a lot of people just don't want it... get stuffed in the belly, get the show... and then retire.... a wooden suit or a columbarium at the very least... :-)

MobileMan:

Here is a screenshot of my account from monitoring (the one in my profile)

Something around double bottom would be (H4) and from there 28

Ishim:
buy 1.2457 put 1.25 (don't forget the spread)

When it closes I will think, or rather look, or rather what the stars say... or bah))

MobileMan:

Here is a screenshot of my account from monitoring (the one in my profile). All trading here is in the medium term

14 pips wrong in calculating the upper peak for the euro. 1.2610 said.

Ishim:
something near the double bottom would be (H4) and from there 28

1.28 ?

emotraid:

When this seat closes I will think, or rather watch, or so the stars say... or oops))
ok! (don't ask again) scalper! )))

Vizard:

not lousy... but clearly algorithmic... for certain tasks...

the price of professional finanstrology is not childish... but of course there's no grail there...

I sometimes wish I had quit astrology when I started, you can point your finger in the sky and get paid for it ))))))

MobileMan: Here is a screenshot of my account from monitoring (the one in my profile). All trading here in medium term

Hi! It's good that the account is still alive, but don't be self-deceived: what you just called a medium term is called over sitting - the TS needs to be refined

on monitoring of your account as of 07.06.2012: Balance/Equity = 11940/4362

Vizard:

1.28 ?

well there + - and not necessarily down afterwards.

IgorM:

Hi! It's good that the account is still alive, but don't be self-deceived: what you just called a medium term is called over sitting - the TS needs to be refined

monitoring of your account as of 07.06.2012: balance/equity = 11940/4362

+1
Reason: