FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 392

strangerr:

The situation for it is simple, here is the contract:

Anything above it buy, try to buy on a pullback closer to the contract level, stop under the low and all the love.

At the moment I agree. But the same sell contract may be at about 1.5730 already on Monday.

Let's look at the weekly chart of the pair.

Undoubtedly the trend is descending. There is a pennant, which is a continuation of the trend. The lower boundary of the pennant was assaulted 4 times (red ray), the last time successfully, but the price rolled back a bit (instead of rebounding to change the global direction).

On the daily chart you can see that the price, having bounced from the upper boundary of the pennant on the way down, drew a flag (indicated by the red bars), also a trend continuation pattern.

The flag has been broken downwards and the breakdown is confirmed by a retest of its lower boundary. Conclusion: The targets for the pair are still at the bottom.

RekkeR:

Is it then more logical to sell before the contract?

And if another contract shows up on Monday morning and a third in the afternoon, what will the song be on falling volume?

They don't draw that fast)))

You can sell, I won't risk it)))

You can only sell if there is a breakdown of the contract downwards with more volume.

Serg51:

On the daily chart you can see that the price, having bounced from the upper limit of the pennant on the way down, drew a flag (indicated by the red bars), also a trend continuation pattern.

The flag has been broken downwards and the breakdown is confirmed by a retest of its lower boundary. Conclusion: targets for the pair are still down.

On the pound, we can see a triple bottom between lines 3 and 4, which will take the price far and away.

The price was going down and I was shocked because it could not be, that is why I warned the sellers to put in the buoys. When I shot up those who were in bonds closed them, and sold them on the way up and now there is a mountain of loss-making sells, especially between 1.2550 and 1.26. Do you think they will be lucky?) Or they will stop at 1.27-2725 and will go down to correction or will give a small correction down and will go further up, which is more possible, because some Tavaristchi bought well at 1.2660-80))))

Nibbler:
In the pound, a triple bottom can be seen between lines 3 and 4 where price will go far and away.
The bottom cannot be higher than the low on line 2. It's a shelf which has already been kicked 5 times)))) And it will be beaten...

strangerr:
...Will give a small correction down and bullet-stop at 1.27-2725 and go down for a correction further, which is more likely...
That's better. Maybe.

RekkeR:
That's better. Maybe.

It is better to do less guessing and sneaking around, and to observe what is really being done here and now. Then it will be more useful))).

strangerr:

It is better to do less guessing and sneaking around, and to observe what is really being done here and now.
First of all, you need to know where the enemy is. And then, based on the situation, choose tactics of attack or retreat)))

Serg51:
The first thing to do is to find out where the enemy is. And then, based on the situation, choose tactics of attack or retreat)))

The fact that the enemy is an armed to the teeth pro)))) and he sees you all the time, and you're a partisan in a torn T-shirt with a three-liner, where he is you already know, the main thing is to find out when he goes for your soul and meet him there where he will not wait for you, in the worst case just in time to make the feet)))

Serg51:
First you have to figure out where the enemy is. And then choose tactics of attack or retreat based on the situation)))

You need to have a plan in place by the time you determine the enemy's position.

Tactics involve working out the different options from the beginning.

Get the potatoes, Chapaev.

)))

Reason: