FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 391

But Articulus has the ability to turn something very complicated into something very simple and explain it in one sentence, only he has disappeared(

MobileMan:
You know it! Optimal method )))) I can' t explain it in other words ))))

See about Articulus)))) So I can't, but he can)))

You've got nothing (gopniks), write it down and then see if it comes true, no? There has to be a TA!(e.g. make a prediction of 12 pairs)

(... don't swear - good for you!)

Ishim:

You've got nothing (gopniks), write it down and then see if it comes true, no? There has to be a TA!(e.g. make a prediction of 12 pairs)

(... don't swear - good for you!)

I have agreed, I will lock your account in autumn, not PAMM with a hundred quid, but the normal real, and then you all pierce, and PAMM lying, your piercing is zero, the profit is an indicator.

There is a suggestion to discuss the outlook for the direction of further price movement on the example of the pound/dollar pair (the euro will go in the same direction). If so, I will post my view.

Serg51:
There is a suggestion to discuss the outlook for the direction of further price movement on the example of the pound/dollar pair (the euro will go in the same direction). If so, I will post my view.

I would love to help you, but I'm not "hello" yet, when I learn in 3-4 years I will help you and my vision of this or that situation to lay out, describe and explain-\\

Serg51:

Should I also ask?)))

strangerr:

Should I also ask?)))
I see you're busy having internal conversations here... Out of politeness I asked a question)))

Serg51:
I see you're busy having internal conversations... I was just being polite and asking a question)))

His situation is simple, here is the contract:

Everything above it is a buy, we try to buy on a pullback closer to the contract level, stop under the low, and that's it.

And if we go below the contract level on falling volume, that's a song to buy.

strangerr:

The situation on it is simple, here is the contract:

Everything above it is a buy, we try to buy on a pullback closer to the contract level, stop under the low, and that's it.

And if we go below the contract level on the falling volume, then it is a song for buying.

Then it makes more sense to sell before the contract?

And if on Monday morning there is another contract, and then a third one in the afternoon, what will be the song on falling volume?

Reason: