FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 330

strangerr:

Will it be there, if so, will there be conditions to buy it? Who thinks so?))
Analysts say there will be. And the conditions for buying seem to me ideal - the strongest resistance, I think there are a lot of orders there...

Maybe that's just what everyone thinks)) The doll has either to go up now (Thursday-Monday) or drag down to 1.2 ... to beat everyone out.

Nah, the doll guys are paranoid.

Rorschach:

+1

I was promising 1 2520 tonight with execution tomorrow in the first session, alas I have to make changes - 1 2505, it may be higher, but that's no guarantee.

mimohodom:
I was promising 1 2520 in the evening with execution tomorrow in the first session, alas I have to make changes - 1 2505, it may be higher but that is no guarantee.
Speculation or something concrete?

mimohodom:
I was promising 1 2520 in the evening with execution in the first session tomorrow, alas I have to change it to 1 2505, it might be higher but that's no guarantee.
what are your projections based on?

Rustbunch:
Analysts say it will. And the buying conditions seem perfect to me - the strongest resistance, I think there are a lot of orders there...

There are buy orders on 2440, 2395, 2270-80, almost none on 2350.

My view on the euro is that tomorrow there will be a 40-60 pips rise and then go south.

Boys and girls, I don't intend to reveal the methods, it's a forecasting thread, so I'm going with the topic. It may be speculation, but no more so than the rest of the predictions here.
Reason: