FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 213

I don't think so ... you can stop small fish with a stop < 100 pips (and that's pennies), big fish go higher and it's harder to stop, so I think the stops are nonsense, bedtime stories for the young.

I also don't think that if the trend is clearly down (15 days) you will want to look for the reversal and work against the movement, or take a risk on pullbacks.

Do you judge the mood of the people by the oande or do you draw from other sources?

strangerr:

And it's boring without Ecuadorian folk verses)))

)))

costy_:

I don't think so ... you can stop small fish with a stop < 100 pips (and that's pennies), big fish go higher and it's harder to stop, so I think the stops are nonsense, bedtime stories for the young.

I also don't think that if the trend is clearly down (15 days) you will want to look for the reversal and work against the movement, or take a risk on pullbacks.

Do you judge the mood of the people on oande or take it from other sources?

What 100pts? Take a few million people with stops of 2-3 dozen points and the fairy tale comes true)))) I do not want to look for reversals, that is why I do not sell, I do not want to wait for a couple hundred pips.

Even our forum is not a source?

I think it is at least risky, as of today, to work on nouvelles.

s.w. the eur/dollar is like humpty dumpty.

strangerr:

And bored without Ecuadorian folk verses)))
he's banned.

Vlad72:
he's been banned.
So visit his blog)))

strangerr:

What 100pp? If you take a few million people with stops of 2-3 dozen points, then the tale comes true.) I do not want to look for reversals, that is why I do not sell, I don't want to wait for a clear trend downwards, I do not want to wait for a couple of hundred points too.

Even our forum is not a source?

Imagine yourself in the place of the group that forms the price, you have buy orders - 70% and sell orders - 30% in terms of funds, in the medium term upwards which orders will you execute in the first place?

The forum as a source is not the right one.

Serg51:
So visit his blog)))
I did, that's how I found out.

costy_:

Imagine yourself in the place of the group that forms the price, you have buy orders - 70% and sell orders - 30% in terms of means, in the medium term upwards which orders will you execute first?

The forum as a source is not the same "coat".

No so no.

Vlad72, why was he banned?

Yes?
Reason: