[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 794

With your thousands of trades and pips, you won't make any money.

zaxod1:
With your thousands of trades and pips you won't get any money.

and you'll be waiting years for profits

and make about 30 trades a year

you need a big deposit to earn something and you will wait for years for a minuscule profit.

you understand that this is nonsense)

think about it...

For example, you may deposit 15,000 rubles on a cent account which is 50,000 and it will be scary.

you need to wait for profits for 2-3 years... Just imagine... If you don't know what you're dealing with then you may start to wonder... If you don't know what's going on in your account... and all of your 30 positions a year, no matter how many they may be, will be closed for technical reasons

Why do people put money in the bank then?

zaxod1:
Why do people put their money in the bank then?

there are no drawdowns at the bank!!! and there is no scam

there are risks if a bank goes bankrupt or many other factors, even in state banks there are problems.

you do not understand anything or you are 15 years old).

Vlad this is for you :D your owl

I downloaded the quotes from the simple tester.

started the test at the beginning of 2011

this is from 100

this is from 1 million.

you will realise it is all nonsense, moreover it is a story to adjust the parameters in the tester.

7Konstantin7:

Vlad this is for you :D your owl

I downloaded the quotes from the simple tester.

started the test at the beginning of 2011

this is from 100

this is from 1 million.

you will realize it is all nonsense, moreover it is a story to adjust the parameters in the tester.

You don't have the right mm! Last year I remember a reversal of trends of 400-700 pips!

I also wrote that the deposit may not be more than 50,000 Ue, because after that amount the logic of lot multiplication is violated!

you cannot just download the owl and not configure it! configure owls for high drawdowns and you will get a professional owl!

vladds:

You've got incomplete selection of the MM! Last year, I remember a reversal of trends of 400-700 points!

I also wrote that the deposit cannot be more than 50,000 cu because after that amount the logic of lot multiplication is violated!

I also wrote that you cannot go over 50 000 because this amount violates the logic of lot multiplication!

You should use a small amount of money! I set it at 100 and you cannot really lose it in a year!

I'm not so sure about the profit he predicts.)

Yeah, I'll adjust it by the stories... last year it was like this... I have to tweak it to make it work for the past...

and this year it's different and you can't predict the future.

Anyway, I'm telling you it's all a game in the tester...

and about the standard quotes! I wonder if it was real????

vladds:

and about the standard quotes! I wonder if it was real????

the standard ones are rubbish even if there are no holes they're all screwed up in their own way...) that's the way they're designed...

7Konstantin7:
even if there are no holes, they are all screwed up in their own way ...) that's the way it's designed ...

so! no need to look at fairy tales that never happened!

that's why i think the quotes before january 16 are just rubbish! in a month the mark will move even closer! and you need to test on the current market and better history!!!

the market is changing!

i've been testing it since 2011, and i don't remember it happening!

Reason: