FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 112

nexter:
it's been gapping...

Now, I need the price to stay there for another 45 minutes, for the broker to open. I have a takeprofit there :)

zxc:

Now, I need the price to stay there for another 45 minutes, by the time the broker opens. I have a takeprofit there :)
and I have a financial stopout :)

Hardly any more. Too big to go back.

Mobile, congratulations.

nexter: i have a financial stopout :)

Look for the positive: you have learned a good lesson from the market that you should not leave orders over the weekend without stops.

ZZZY: i got the same lesson from the market, lately i do not leave orders overnight without stops, the smallest thing is to get them to always put a stop - this is the hardest thing to do

Strangerr:Mobile, congratulations.
did he really quit?

quite logical gap.....

IgorM:

Look for the positive: you have learned a good lesson from the market that you should not leave orders over the weekend without stops.

ZZZY: that was my lesson from the market too, lately I do not leave orders without stops even for a night, the small thing is to force to put always stops - this is the hardest thing to do

did he really lose?

No, I made a profit on sales.

IgorM:

ZZZY: that was my lesson from the market too, lately I do not leave orders without stops even for a night, the small thing is to force to put always stops - this is the hardest thing to do

Did he really lose?

What good is a stop if you close at the open price?

Freud:
quite logical gap.....
The best part is ahead.

DmitriyN:
The best part is ahead.
The usual fall...))
Reason: