FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 92

Silent:

About time. This is a separate issue.

There is a theory that the price has its own time, different from the calendar time.

If you look at the days, the price has been standing for two days and the time is running. But on 06.06 the price was ahead of time. And all this nonsense should be put into some system ;)

You have no idea how much of a separate topic this is... What we call time is the time interval for measuring the flow of events. There is no universally accepted theory explaining and describing such a concept as Time.

Silent:

Peace, friendship, sideways.

the yen as promised

and the euro is in doubt...

Pound/yen exactly worked out on the Fibo. Woke up pleasantly surprised with 240 pips of profit)))

Aleksander:

1 her - your arcs are useless in practical application - often the price slides along them and you can't build a clearly formalised algorithm of actions...

2. With me, it's simple - a candle closed behind the line - wait for the continuation of the move to the next one... Bounced back - wait for a pullback to the previous line...

1 you are too straightforward :) it's part of the whole.

2 I wish I didn't have to worry about that :)

Vizard: The main thing is not to forget to change the slopes of the lines))))

Incorrect remark - the slope level does NOT change - it is the same on all timeframes and is based on zigzag extrema...

Aleksander:

incorrect remark - The slope level does NOT change - it is the same on all timeframes and is based on zigzag extremes...

change (depending on the dynamics of the pair)...on a sideways trend will be normal...

the level trading system... i traded with it when it did not exist yet (using the gannet)... the formalization suffers ... I often use inclined levels myself ...

throw out the turntable and use your hands...

Silent:

1 You are too straightforward :) it's part of the whole.

2 I wish I'd lived without the hassle :)

To paraphrase the aphorism - all that is right is simple, all that is complicated is less than simple, so BOTH complicated solutions

the market is simple ... The price is either up or down :-)

Good afternoon my view of the market in the coming days. Three red lines on the picture show the price can turn around and go further up.

Serg51:
You have no idea how much of a separate topic it is... What we call time is the temporal dimension of the event stream. There is no universally accepted theory to explain and describe such a concept as Time.

I don't think it represents more than a hundred people on the planet. Which is not stressful at all.

People trade by the stars, don't they? Sort of. (I don't know anyone personally).

Aleksander:

incorrect remark - The slope level does NOT change - it is the same on all timeframes and is based on the extremes of the zigzag...

in this case (and above) the price did not reach the line, in which case there are errors in the system )))

Silent:

I don't think it represents more than a hundred people on the planet. Which is not stressful at all.

People trade by the stars. Sort of. (Don't know anyone personally).

showed a grid on astroindyuks a year ago...down all wanted...down all saw...cycles matched ))) and so for intraday no shit works ok...

Mostly selling progames and forecasts )))) well, the usual... the main thing is to fuck up the brain more ))))...

Reason: