Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 5

In order to answer the person as he communicated and not to go to the personal (just in case, maybe someone else will be interested), I am moving my response to Denis from there, that is, in the thematic branch.
denis_orlov:

And who cares about that stupid question, how is it possible to collapse the financial system by accumulating and redistributing the monetary units of that very system as a target commodity(!), as an object of interest, handing out blank mavros in return? ...

I care. A long time ago and in earnest.

First: what is money? You could do an online poll.... Someone will say: "a numerical measure of ownership of household goods and services" and be right, and someone will answer without hesitation: "paper is cut up." and he will also be right!!.! It's not really a "watermelon wrapper". Yes, of course, it is implied that such-and-such a piece of paper implies so much right of ownership, and such-and-such a piece of paper - so much right, but that is where their value ends.

Second The problem is that the "monetary units of this very system" are rather static, as we traders know. Yes, they wobble relative to each other at about the fourth or fifth decimal point and... they regularly return to their original position, messing with your head and giving you the impressionof meaningful movement. There are exceptions, of course, like last autumn's CHIF, but... you know the exceptions.

Third Let us imagine for a moment that Mavrodi's goal is not to just plunder money, but to go deeper? For example, to seek real revenge for the fact that he was robbed (17 KAMAZ trucks), put in jail and made a laughingstock of the entire country? A billionaire - into paupers and to a pillar of shame? Personally, I would take revenge in the cruelest way possible. Any person who has managed to reach any "heights" will take revenge for the outrage. And don't talk about forgiveness. Not that kind of business.

Dessert Mavrodi's goal is (no laughing out loud) to switch to MAURO. No more, no less. Let me explain (here is actually the answer to the question) to make the basic unit of account measures of property rights dynamic! Keeping money in any currency will then become catastrophically unprofitable - it is worthless and against the backdrop of the (quite abstract) appreciation of MAURO it looks like hyperinflation. This is what is called a financial apocalypse. Of course, to do this you need to attract the vast majority of the population into the structure, and there is only one way to achieve this - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay ....

do you need a toothpick? Never, under any circumstances, participate in pyramid schemes!!! It is immoral, stupid and extremely risky!!!

P.S. ;-)

Yet another topic of flubber and nothing sensible! .....

moskitman:
Can't be, darling!

then why make such topics?

Skydiver:
Yet another topic of flubber and nothing sensible! .....

Some people are just trash-talking, while others just read the above post and that's it, the fishing rod is casted, you sit and feed it, and wait for a bite, he probably missed a spot, and it is not in season, he is fishing with a winter rod in summer on a boat.

moskitman:
In order to answer the person as I did and not to pass to personal messages (just in case, maybe someone else will be interested) I am transferring my answer to Denis from here, that is in a thematic branch.

I care. I have been for a long time and in earnest.

Do you need a toothpick? ;)

Thought about it a lot. It turns out that the MMM pyramid is parasitic on the credit money pyramid. So with the right management (dynamic %) it can last almost indefinitely.

Until another crisis. Like a sharp depreciation of the means of payment.

MMM must not have more entropy than the credit monetary system it is parasitizing on. Then it will live forever.

It is a standard trick to describe in detail and periodically the pluses without talking about the minuses, or to glimpse (and not about the main) minuses as if they were not minuses at all.

Vasya Pupkin, yes, they let him crash the financial system, now even if he is not the one behind it, it is up to russians to clean it up....

the revenge thing is completely crazy. with this scale of thinking about revenge, think about it....

Skydiver:

Then why make such topics?

I created the topic, so I'll answer it.

First, there are no such themes, there is this one, i.e. this one and it is one. The only one.

Secondly - what exactly would be interesting to hear here? Specifically.

Zhunko:

MMM must not have more entropy than the credit money system it parasitises on. Then it will live forever.

Heat! ;)

Freud:

Some people like it, others like it, while others like it, and that's it, the fishing rod is casted, you sit, feed, and wait for a bite, but it's probably wrong place, and it's not in season, with a winter rod in summer on a boat fishing.

What kind of fishing rod? On MA, it automatically adjusts for the periods? I have now almost finished developing the MM based on the balance need only mathematics to calculate the right formulas. So what? I've posted some interesting points... And as a rule all of them died saying "what if we add MA to the graph" - those are unreasonable thoughts that just happen to be based on PRINCIPLES and suddenly it works.

Skydiver:

What's the rod? on MA automatically adjusting for periods? Now I'm almost done developing an MM based on a balance sheet need only mathematics to calculate the right formulas. So what? I've posted some interesting points... and as a rule all of them died saying "what if we add MA to the graph" - those are unreasonable thoughts.

???? where did this come from, the post was written about this post,
moskitman 20.05.2012 21:3

i don't know Martian all that well yet.

aaaaah, or wait, you must be confused, this thread has nothing to do with forex, it's about Mavrodi and mmm. ))))))))) you should get some sleep.

Reason: