Doing interesting things for free - page 28

Yes, I tried to attach ..... but it didn't work (because it must be xls) .... I had to attach it as a picture ....

Maybe there's something similar already ... but I haven't found it ... If there is, please tell me ...

jartmailru:
The script won't help... Once you close the window, the script is over.
If you want to be very specific, you need a program that would simply prevent
from opening any orders through metatrader dialogues,
but only if the user runs a special script -
and it will read the orders that have already been opened.

What makes it worse is that it is not trivial, except
that no one is interested and does not need it.

Thanks for the dialogue.

The goal is to get into the habit of feeling uncomfortable when you overdo it... - So for half a year, a man like that will be on a short leash... And for control, too... Who hasn't overdone it... - ...everybody's been over the edge... And how do you control, say, 10 people at once who each have their own psychotic situation? .... - this is a program for them... and password-protected... but I think this question is technically solved in serious teams... for a fee... of course... but for home use... but only the Equity Manager... - and that costs money.

Why don't you ask Gerchik... how he limits them... he sets limits for his students and it seems to be technically implemented... In MT itself it could be implemented... like a training mode or something...

yeah... Probably difficult ... but in Expert Advisors the number of open positions is limited ... Too bad I don't know anything...

A script won't help... The window closed - the script ran out. - You must be a maniac. They offer no protection at all. At least a script like this... - At least let it work like this... Equity manager also works through the window... - but it works... a lot of people use it...

Thanks again... because if you're going to see a doctor... a doctor...

Hello, can you rewrite the indicator Ind - NewsInfo so that it takes the economic calendar from http://www.fxteam.ru/forex/economic-calendar/?? and not from the Daily as its default. It would also be great if it displays the news description in Russian and add the ability to see a more detailed description of the event in a popup window when hovering over the upcoming news or something else. So to speak to make a stronger news indicator.

At least just take calendar from this site instead of Daily and print them in Russian.

The indicator itself:

Files:

yarikbes: At least just get the calendar from this site instead of the Daily

Why don't you like it from daley?

sergeev:

Why don't you like daley?

I do not like it with the Daily because, firstly, not all news, for example on Thursday was the summit in the Eurozone, they do not say a word about it, not to mention the indices. Secondly, the order of importance of the Daily is not good, for example, initial jobless claims in the USA are not important news, and the market reacts to such data in most cases sharply. If I tick the market they show not only important and mean news, but unimportant as well, but in this case if the day is full of news they close half of the window and as a result the timeframe is lost. I do not like English. Of course, it is not a problem, but I want to use Russian.

If I trade with an economic calendar, I don't want to miss important or medium-importance news and make sure I don't enter before the important ones. I'm an intraday trader, so I don't want to enter the market unexpectedly.

yarikbes:

I do not like it with the Daily because, firstly, not all news, for example on Thursday was the summit in the Eurozone, they do not say a word about it, not to mention the indices. Secondly, the order of importance of the Daily is not good, for example, initial jobless claims in the USA are not important news, and the market reacts to such data in most cases sharply. If I tick the market they show not only important and less important news, but unimportant ones, in this case the news will close half of the window. I do not like English. Of course, it is not a problem, but I want to use Russian.

If I trade with an economic calendar, I don't want to miss important or medium-importance news and make sure I don't enter before the important ones. I am an intraday trader and I don't want to enter the market at the wrong time.

For me the daley may not look great, but your site only has news in Russian, which is wrong. I think you need to find their source.

Here http://www.fxteam.ru/fore x/economic-calendar/ below is the FxPro Economic Calendar. It has news in both English and Russian, or is that not what you mean, it should be in English? Or can you advise us a better calendar?

forexfactory has it. is it better?

I have already looked through this calendar carefully, it is of course better than daley, but not by much, and it is far from this calendar at all. By the way, there is a payable turkey on this calendar, you can find a broken one. I did it, observed it and discarded it.

If you compare forex factories and fxteam calendars, they do not show half of the news.

Another good calendar is http://saxon.dp.ua/?cont=calendar, it has a slightly different distribution of importance, but it is also in Russian.

Reason: