Doing interesting things for free - page 19

Talex did

Files:

No more billets :)

poruchik:

These drawings are very interesting. Is there a code?

I see. Not promising any time soon, but I'll be looking at them for sure. I'll let you know when I start.

Thank you. Got it.

Can I get a second order? :)

poruchik:

Can I get a second order? :)

Why not?

The "timefork", based on 2 previous TFs (HL TF1, HL TF2 and 5 point)

there are 2 versions of the indicator from 1 day - n years and H4 - M15

I would like for both variants to save building (from one day and less)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10103 link to these indicators

Files:
abl.mq4  6 kb
abline_hl.mq4  9 kb

TheXpert, here is an idea for a research script

It should go through all the history (all the bars) from Bars() to bar 0. Its purpose is to determine the maximum allowable pullback strength of price.

The strength is understood as the distance H, which price should pass in any direction (down or up) from the starting price so that the pullback F, expressed as a percentage of the H height, would necessarily follow the price when it passes
:

The purpose of this script is to get information about the maximum value of the price length of the trend on the history for a given instrument, to develop
strategies using averaging techniques. Preferably, the script specifies the location (dates) of the trend with the maximum size found.

The initial data for the script is the same - the percentage of price pullback (price drawdown).

Let me remind you that the pullback (in points) is:
- for an uptrend - the difference between the maximum price and the minimum price that (minimum) appears after the maximum price value;
- for a downtrend (as shown in the above figure) - the difference between the maximum price value that appears after the minimum price value;
The percentage pullback (in %) is the ratio of the pullback in points to the trend size in points, multiplied by 100%.

I'm working on such a script myself, but I can't figure out how to make the algorithm correctly yet.

DmitriyN: I'm currently working on a script myself, but I can't figure out how to get the algorithm right.
Maybe this script will help?

DmitriyN:

TheXpert, I suggest you the idea of a research script

It should go through the whole history (all the bars) from Bars() to bar 0. Its purpose is to determine the maximum strength of the price on the pullback.

The strength is understood as the distance H, which price should pass in any direction (down or up) from the starting price
the pullback F, expressed as a percentage of the height H, must follow this distance:

The purpose of this script is to know the maximum value of the price length of the trend on the history for a given instrument, in order to develop
averaging techniques. Preferably, the script specifies the location (dates) of the trend with the maximum size found.

The initial data for the script is the same - the percentage of price pullback (price drawdown).

Let me remind you that the pullback (in points) is :
- for an uptrend - the difference between the maximum price and the minimum price, which (the minimum) appears after the maximum price;
- for a downtrend (as in the figure above) - the difference between the maximum price value that appears after the minimum price value;
The percentage pullback (in %) is the ratio of the pullback in pips to the size of the trend in pips, multiplied by 100%.

I am currently working on such a script myself, but have not yet figured out how to make the algorithm correctly.

The fish are not there

Director of the stadium (c)

Vinin:
It's a good joke, but at least comment on your point of view.
Reason: