Writing EAs for free on interesting strategies - page 6

Perhaps...

I meant that somehow there is no "locomotive" pair. That is, one starts growing earlier and the others later - there is no such a pattern.

In this version of the indicator, yes, you can't see the locomotive... but if you have time, can you make a version of the indicator using the method I suggested?

The whole question is what counts as an abnormal level. And for what period.

In fact, you want to conclude from the sharp change of pairs that a fundamental event influencing the market took place and we should start working in this direction. In this case we should calculate

-the average speed of ticks on the pair.

-Average size of bars (or price change with the increase of ticks speed).

- do all this on several pairs.

Then something may work for bars, even for one-minute bars. Only sharp jumps can be detected and the number of false positives is also a question. ....

Rater:

The whole question is what counts as an abnormal level. And for what period.

In fact, you want to conclude from the sharp change of pairs that a fundamental event influencing the market took place and we should start working in this direction. In this case we should calculate

-the average speed of ticks on the pair.

-Average size of bars (or price change with the increase of ticks speed).

- do all this on several pairs.

If you do it within a bar (i.e. on ticks), then maybe something will work out, even on one-minute bars - only sharp jumps can be detected, and the number of false positives is also a question....

Why do you need so many additional calculations? It seems to me that within the limits of the indicator you wrote, it is enough, for a start, to look at the anomalies shown by the indicator...

Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy, giving 20% per month with a drawdown of 2%.Currently working manually, tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contractual basis.

Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar.

Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of all sorts of nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn money in forex. Apply to: evro.79@bk.ru

yakov79:

Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy, giving 20% per month with a drawdown of 2%.Currently working manually, tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contractual basis.

Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar.

Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of all sorts of nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn money in forex. Apply to: evro.79@bk.ru

How much does your strategy earn in profit percentage per year? Is there a 10-year stats?

DmitriyN:
How much does your strategy earn in profit percentage per year? Is there a 10-year stats?

Are you from Kharkiv?

yakov79:
Are you from Kharkiv?
No, I'm from the big country.

yakov79:

Hi. And if you increase the lot size by a factor of 20, say... - we get 400% a month at 40% drawdown. So... )))

How long have you been trading?

DmitriyN:
You what? What 10 years? Most likely a rookie here - a penman who recently learned about forex and is getting ready to dump his first depo.
Reason: