Selling a trading strategy. How? - page 18

(friendly) Are you awake? Well, I'm awake too. Can't sleep...

Yeah. It's a different day already)), whether it's the holiday or something else, it's a hell of a cozy state

Freud:
Yeah. It's a different day already)), whether it's the holiday or something else, it's a hell of a cozy state
Well, why not? It's not all shitting...)))

I'm getting a little weak right now.

I was at that concert. Thank you.

Or not that one. But there - that thing is great! Thanks again. And most importantly - to the point.)))

Cheers?

Why not) well, to victory!

PS:I am sometimes amazed at how much I have in me..... what's interesting. the body is drunk, and the brain refuses to get drunk, but that's okay, we'll get over it too.

Freud:

Why not) well, to victory!

PS:I am sometimes amazed at how much I have in me..... what's interesting. the body is drunk, and the brain refuses to get drunk, but that's okay, we'll get over it too.

Well, you, bro, hang in there. Come on - To Victory!

Arthur Schopenhauer looks down on me from the shelf with a scornful look.

You know, I had a dream that I died. It was an interesting experience. I forgave everyone for anything. Or rather, it didn't matter anymore.
Weird feeling.... // and don't get snarky about the delirium tremor - the squirrel thing - I know...

I almost choked on the already heavy-drinking, warming liquid. Why the suddenness).

If anyone else has a problem with my opinion, I think it's a good sign. It's a sign of coming to terms with what you've been denying to yourself and letting go of unnecessary things.