[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 57

Ishim:
so you didn't answer the question! (cheap is before the U-turn upwards )
not in sales since 1.3051
yurchenko:
not in sales since 1.3051
have a good trade.
I'm testing some TS here. So at 1.3021 it gave a sell signal. Although I would prefer to stay out of the market for now
Bought cables....
Ishim:
Have a good trade.
You too.
MobileMan:
I'm testing some TS here. So at 1.3021 it gave a sell signal. Although I'd rather stay out of the market myself for now
Hmmm... This TS was right.)
MobileMan:
Hmmm... This TS got it right )


12 pips is no indication) We'll have to look further.

Strong support on the way down...

[삭제]
it's time to feel yesterday's top ))))
emotraid:
It's time to touch yesterday's top )))))


I wish)))) On the pound somewhere around 1.6213 before 18.00 GMT...

On the EUR targets 1.3080-88 are quite realistic.

emotraid:
it's time to feel the top yesterday ))))
better feel the bottom ))))